Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation uploaded by oucif n.Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation uploaded by Brenda P.
6 colors available

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation and Serum. The silky-soft fluid formula gives effortless coverage of fine lines and wrinkles whilst the the serum with SPF 15 works to protect against daily UV damage. The result? A beautiful finish today. A naturally flawless skin for tomorrow. see more...

Maria M.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product by mistake. I thought it was not my color, but then I tried it on and start loving it. It really lasts for so long and melts very good with my skin. I have really dark circles and I have pale skin so they showed more but with this foundation I started to hide them very well throughout the day!
Good coverage, nice colour, however feels a bit heavy but a very handy foundation
Cara M.
Cara M.
Portland
Review for: 60 Sand
This is the best foundation in the world and it's not even available to me anymore !! :( I first tried it in Doha, Qatar and it was better then any foundation I had as far as no creasy, withstand the heat, water changes etc. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone! Their pan stik is the best too!!!! Amazing combo.
Mireya C.
Mireya C.
Woodside, NY
In summer I tested this base. It is the maximum. It does not mark the expression lines and is not heavy. I thought it would be different but it surprised me. Your dispenser is different and helps me maintain the product with good asepxia.
Nichola S.
Nichola S.
hebden bridge
This is actually a really nice foundation. I would not say it is full coverage but is one of the nicer feeling foundations I have tried. I have very oily skin and most age defying foundations tend to give me bad shiny face, however this was really good at controlling the oily on my skin. I usually like to wear full coverage foundations but this is the one a reach for if I just want a bit more of a natural look. It's a very light soft feeling foundation, I love it.
Fiorentina C.
Fiorentina C.
Review for: 60 Sand
Nice... Dosnt mark the expression lines, its very soft feeling foundation, is not heavy at all. This is not full coverage foundation, I think is like a light-medium but you get a natural look and also let you a matt finish. I really like the dispenser.
Dalia E.
Dalia E.
sfax
Review for: 45 Warm Almond
Ageless elixir miracle foundation is one of my favorite foundations. It is long masting and natural looking. It covers all acne and blemishes. It is not expensive and always available in beauty product stores.
oucif n.
oucif n.
el kala
Iv been using this foundation the howle years and i think i will never replace it, it not cover very well but for every day or work makeup its making the deal
Madison B.
Madison B.
Review for: 45 Warm Almond
Perfect!!! Matches my skin perfectly and lasts through out the day!!! Would definitely recommend to a friend and continue using!!