BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof is the bestselling waterproof mascara that fattens up your lashes fast and stays put, whatever the weather. That’s why it’s been named the makeup artist favourite for the last two decades.
This top mascara’s special bodybuilding formula covers and thickens every single lash, whilst remaining 100% water resistant. The result? 300% more volume* that stays put all night, even if you’re dancing in the rain!
Our makeup artist reveals: ""Now you can make your lashes an incredible 300% fatter. The combination of the innovative volumising formula and thickening brush gives your lashes triple the volume, for triple impact.""
2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara is an absolute timeless classic, now fused with the advantages of innovative waterproof makeup. It adds volume, even to the thinnest of lashes, whilst remaining completely smudge, splash and swim-proof. This makes it a great everyday mascara, especially if you spend time outdoors, exercising or holidaying.
This mascara is a great choice for those with sensitive eyes prone to watering, or those who wear contact lenses – and it’s even easy to remove. Plus it’s available in everyone’s favourite colour, a stunning black, perfect for day or night, sunshine or rain.
*compared to bare lashes.

How To Use:

How to apply 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara:
1. Always apply mascara to your lower lashes first using the tip of the wand.
2. To apply mascara to the top lashes sweep the brush from the base to the tips.
3. Dial up the drama by simply applying another coat of mascara.
How to remove waterproof mascara:
1. Put a pea size amount of eye makeup remover or oil (coconut oil works well) onto a cotton pad.
2. Look downwards and place the cotton pad underneath your lashes to let them soak for 30 seconds to help dissolve the mascara.
3. Gently slide the cotton pad over your lashes in a circular motion to clean up the remains.
4. Use a gentle cleanser to wash you face taking particular care around your eyes, and follow with your usual skincare regime.

Top Mascara Tips:
Never pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube – the trapped air dries it out.

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua, BHA, Propylparaben, [+/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]

• Do you like this mascara?2 Answers
  • What is your favourite mascara at the minute? I need a ne...5 Answers
  • This is my all-time favorite mascara, but I can't find it...1 Answers
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Well, for me it clumps my lashes together which is NOT what you want your mascara to do and this is incredibly difficult to remove more so than any other waterproof mascara.
Robyn B.
I am so COMPLETELY EXCITED to hear that Max Factor is coming back to the States! And that I can now grab my Favorites, this was my ONLY MASCARA I WOULD USE. It makes my lashes HUGH without feeling stiff. And I like to pile it on, 2 or 3 coats will get my teeny tiny lashes looking long and lush all day long! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone who loves long curled lashes. It's the BEST MASCARA EVER!
Yulia P.
Estoy super encantada con este rimel es perfecto para ir a la piscina y vernos siempre guapas, ya que no se sale ni se desmorona con el agua, me mantiene mis pestañas con volumen lo cual es estupendo ya que las tengo muy pequeñas y a mi me gustan grandes y llenas de volumen
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
No me encanto esta máscara. Por el precio que pague prefiero otras de otras marcas que dan más volumen. La sigo usando porque no es mala
Pero no la volvería a comprar
Sydney A.
Arcadia, IN
Not a fan of this mascara at all. It really does nothing to make lashes except make them darker. And it's incredibly hard to get it off. I struggle at night to take it off. I would not repurchase this
mai a.
I looove thus mascara so much it was my first mascara and I still use it this is how good it is it is waterproof and it's pretty black. It's one of my ride or die products
Liseth L.
Una mascara muy buena, con un precio bastante aceptable.

Realmente es a prueba de agua, pero si me gustaría que el efecto que le aportara a las pestañas fuera un poco más dramático.

Eucary N.
A very good mascara, with a very acceptable price.
It really is waterproof, but if I would like the effect it will bring to the lashes were a bit more dramatic
Paola Q.
Doral, FL
The Max Factor 2000. I bought this product because the Mascara Waterproof and it really worked, for the product i wanted i would buy this again.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Does not go on well and is very messy and clumpy when trying to apply. Its also a nightmare trying to wash off as it is waterproof.
Tiffany E.
Rialto, CA
Is this easy to wash off?
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
What is your favourite mascara at the minute? I need a new one! I’m currently using Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara.
Tiffany E.
Rialto, CA
Is this easy to wash of?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like this mascara?
Melissa M.
Canonsburg, PA
This is my all-time favorite mascara, but I can't find it anywhere! Is it still available to purchase? If so, where can I get it?? It's better than everything else I've tried, and I miss it so much!

Walmart