Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Rich Black uploaded by Souhaila 👑.

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Rich Black
  • "Best mascara I've had. Lots of volume and waterproof too is very useful and helpful " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this ! I don't see very many stores carrying max factor. So I think hard to find. I really remember loving this mascara. Great formula that builds and lengthens! Affordable!" in 4 reviews
Amy G.
Anderson, SC
I liked this mascara. I just recently got it in a Ipsy bag. It is a good mascara but I’m really picky when it comes to that. It was in a nice package yes. I love Ipsy it is my
Favorite it’s like Christmas
Every
Month lol
Robyn B.
This has to be my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA EVER! I was devastated when Max Factor pulled all products from US shelves a few years ago. WHY? I was thrilled when I found it on ZULILY.COM I bought 2 tubes of it. I haven't been able to find anything that even comes close to the length and volume I get from this product. Thanks Zulily. 👍😉💞
Melissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
Although this product is difficult to find in the US, it's a moderately priced wonderful mascara. The color is the blackest black and it's easy to apply a lot of product with a few swipes. The brush makes it simple to apply spidery mascara, or light mascara on the lower lashes.
Lisa G.
Max factor 2000 calorie mascara is absolutely my holy grail mascara. Unfortunately it's difficult to find in the us anymore. I always get asked if I'm wearing false lashes and people are amazed when I tell them no, it's max factor. Several light layers of this gives you beautiful, long lashes. Please, increase distribution in the USA.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
Waterproof is always a plus. I would say use this mascara if your going to the pool. but out for the night i would not recommended this. kinda clumpy. made my eyelashes look really bad.
Jennifer C.
Palmetto, FL
I bought this and it works perfect for me! All I had to do was two coat and I was done it works amazing makes my lashes look long and full of volume!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Max Factor is great! I would buy this over and over. Pay off is great and it stays on all day without leaving your face and eyes feeling nasty
Tina J.
Evans, CO
Love how long my lashes are after using this mascara! Doesn't cause those ugly black dots on my eyelids and stays on all day.
Courtney S.
Brooklyn, NY
Lengthens but doesn't thicken well...no clumps and it lasted all day. I would give it 5 stars except for the thickening
I like this product because it leaves your lashes pretty
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
What other mascaras would you recommend other than this ?
Amy G.