Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black Brown uploaded by Cristal R.Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black Brown uploaded by onss z.

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor for Women 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara, Black Brown, 9 mL: Introduced by the design house of Max Factor Its bodybuilding formula fattens even the thinnest of lashes and gives them up to 300 percent volume instantly see more...

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black Brown
  • "I adore this mascara! It's not clumpy, dark and it really lengthens my lashes! " in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is my favorite and it has been for years. The non-waterproof version is perfect, doesn't smear, lasts forever, and gives my lashes extreme volume. Absolutely recommend this! I always buy a huge batch whenever I visit Europe." in 3 reviews
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
I love mascara. I am a mascara hoarder. I'm always on the look out for that perfect mascara, and wanting to try all the different brands of mascaras. Anyway this mascara is one of my favorites...it's Max Factor! You can't get no better then this. This is one of the top brands. I love the wand, it really helps lengthen your eyelashes and add that perfect curl were always looking for. It definitely will give you fuller eyelashes. You can't go wrong with this. Give it a try! Particularly if your really not into that high end mascara or a novice to makeup.
Andrea H.
This mascara does exactly what it says, gives a dramatic look, although is abit hard to wash off. This is the best mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes look thick and long. I always end up going back to this mascara. My girls always comment on how great my lashes look when I use this product.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
I love this one! It's cheap, and it works better then other expensive brands, long lasting, doesn't smear, makes eyelashes super long and doesn't clump up at all!! I really love it, I've been using it for a while since I like to change my mascara once in a while but this one is just amazing, better then other brands I've tried!
Vida M.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Woah , i used to love this mascara back in 2012 , its great if you want a super dramatic look , but be careful or it will llok like you have spider feet as a eyelashes hahahahahah , my favorite right now is the colosal by maybeline
I love love love mascara its the one thing that I can't live without.. This gives my lashes the extra oomph it needs it lengthens as well as volumisng which is a plus would recommend it to anyone whose looking for a affordable mascara. (drug store)
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
This is definitely the 'Dramatic look'. I love using this! It doesn't clump, but it does give your lashes lots of volume and make them look much fuller, and it adds a perfect curl.
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
Great mascara to bring out your lashes, however the downside is how difficult it is to take off. I have to use a gentle cleanser to remove this mascara to wash off racoon eyes.
Kristi V.
You can't go wrong with this mascara. When it say 2000 calories it must mean the FULL AMOUNT, that's what your eyelashes look like when you use it FULL.
Marisa T.
This amazing would recommend drys quick doesn't smear it long lasting so would recommend this to others it has nice packaging as well

Amazon