Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black Brown uploaded by Cristal R.Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara Black Brown uploaded by onss z.

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor for Women 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara, Black Brown, 9 mL: Introduced by the design house of Max Factor Its bodybuilding formula fattens even the thinnest of lashes and gives them up to 300 percent volume instantly see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
This is definitely the 'Dramatic look'. I love using this! It doesn't clump, but it does give your lashes lots of volume and make them look much fuller, and it adds a perfect curl.
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
Don't like this mascara brush is to small makes my eyeslashes look clumpy. And doesn't separate them
I love love love mascara its the one thing that I can't live without.. This gives my lashes the extra oomph it needs it lengthens as well as volumisng which is a plus would recommend it to anyone whose looking for a affordable mascara. (drug store)
Jennifer G.
Riverside, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this mascara! It's not clumpy, dark and it really lengthens my lashes!
Jaylynn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it really gives my eyelashes length and it is dark and I love it the brush is great too .
sarabeth t.
Bloomdale, OH
This is amazing mascara, almost impossible to smudge. The only downfall is the price. If you get the chance, I would try it!
Andrea S.
Great mascara to bring out your lashes, however the downside is how difficult it is to take off. I have to use a gentle cleanser to remove this mascara to wash off racoon eyes.
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with this mascara. When it say 2000 calories it must mean the FULL AMOUNT, that's what your eyelashes look like when you use it FULL.
Jennifer L.
Love this mascara! I've been using it for at least 15 years! It lengthens & makes lashes look full.
La Andre H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara does exactly what it says, gives a dramatic look, although is abit hard to wash off. This is the best mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes look thick and long. I always end up going back to this mascara. My girls always comment on how great my lashes look when I use this product.