BY MAX FACTOR

Tranforms lackluster lashes into a lust-worthy, over-the-top eruption of never-ending, full-bodied Hollywood lashes. So dramatically eye-catching, rumors may fly…true or false? see more...

• How well does this mascara last? Is it worth my money? Wh...1 Answers
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper Mascara Black Velvet 402
  • "This is my favorite new mascara! Lasts all day with no smeary black bits round my eyes. Makes my eyelashes look really long and adds lots of volume. Brush is really good too as it catches all my lashes even the short ones." in 3 reviews
  • "Brush is really good too as it catches all my lashes even the short ones." in 1 review
  • "The formula is really black which is always a plus. " in 1 review
Chelsea Y.
Peoria, AZ
This mascara is great. No clumping what so ever and it's a really deep black which is great! The blacker the better.
Jessica J.
Grayson, KY
I love this. It is so good and you can use it everyday! Really gives your face a lift and shine like never before!
refka I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It gives your eyes more volume I love this product so much I love the shade it give eye.
KAY⚘ B.
I use mascara everyday.And have tried a variety of them.Up to yet my max factor mascara is by far the best.Ive had the product around 1 year and it hasn't dried up or anything.
OUTSTANDING
beth A.
sana w.
I love this mascara ...in one application it will give fuller lashes like you applied false lashes..its the blackest black color i have ever seen...
Gem Jo  M.
Dublin
Really nice mascara. Great for adding volume to lashes, yet doesn't clump. The formula is really black which is always a plus.
Monica g.
love this mascara add volue to my eylashes and stay long no mess grat product very recomended for everyone
Becca H.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
This mascara is amazing got my recently and it is my new favorite mascara. Should defiantly get.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
How well does this mascara last? Is it worth my money? Where can I buy one?