Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara uploaded by Julie L.Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara uploaded by Isabela L.

BY MAX FACTOR

Gives You Classic Lashes With Ultra Volume Great Choice For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers Up To 300% More Volume Vs. Bare Lashes Fragrance Free And Smudge-Proof Want Drama? Make Your Lashes Triple The Volume With This Ultra Volumizing Mascara. Its Bodybuilding Formula Fattens Even The Thinnest Of Lashes And Gives Them Up To 300% Volume Instantly! With No Need For Primers, The First Application Stays Touch Proof And Smudge Proof For As Long You Need It To, But Quickly And Easily Wipes Away With A Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, So Even Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers Can Enjoy A Fuller Flutter! Made In Ireland *Vs Bare Lashes, Based On Lash Volume, Count, Contrast Area And Visibility.

isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
This is a great mascara. Doesn't clump or have those annoying little fibers that can fall into your eye and cause you a headache. The end result are thick long lashes
Sana Z.
This mascara is really nice. The best thing about this is that it doesn't clump and it leaves your lashes looking extra long.
Isabela L.
Cluj-Napoca
I really like this mascara, because it’s super black, very pigmented, so it’s perfect for defining your lashes. Also, it helps a lot with length and volume, and it’s very resistant (only a double-phased make-up remover can take it off). It has a classic brush and it’s fragrance-free. A big bonus goes to the classy, elegant packaging.

However, I find the formula slightly clumpy, and a bit difficult to apply. I noticed I have to spend a considerable amount of time getting to the results I want, which could be a minus if you’re in a hurry. I believe it’s better for an evening make-up, not so much for daily use.

All in all, it’s a great product, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase it. It’s kind of similar to the L’Oreal Volumissime mascara, when it comes to length, volume and color, and I think the latest is a lot better.
Brittany C.
This is my favourite mascara. My eyelashes are short and thin, so good mascaras are always hard to find. Though I do have to put a few layers on, my eyelashes end up extremely long and thick without going clumpy. Every time I wear it I get heaps of compliments. It's not the cheapest mascara, but it's not ridiculously priced either.

My only complaint is that after a few hours it tends to shed slightly, by the end of the day the bottom of my eyes are dark and smudged, though this can be avoided by not putting mascara on your lower lashes.
Tsvetelina I.
I use this mascara on a daily basis as it stays on without moving, it's super black and does not smudge easily. I do not find it difficult to remove like some other users (probably because I wash my face with water before using any makeup removal product). I do live in a place which experiences the occasional heavy rain and this mascara stays put, even without a waterproof formula. In addition, I'm sensitive to a number of mascaras and liquid liners and this is one of the mascaras that has never betrayed me!
Julie L.
I love this mascara. It gives you long and thick lashes. It does clump up the lashes and doesn't dry out or crumble underneath to bottom lash line. It can be challenging to get it on the bottom lashes without hitting the skin but apart from that it's pretty much perfect.
Marie R.
I love it! I use it almost every day. This mascara makes my eyelashes long and thick without clumping them up. Also the price is really good, it is not over-priced and it is not very cheap. Only disadvantage is that it is not waterproof. Overall it is very good mascara.
Kamila T.
Zamość
It's such an amazing mascara, if you want to add some lenght and volume to your lashes. It definitely does not make your lashes thicker, but I still think it's really good.
#influensterphotobooth
MǾny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my eyes and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Alana P.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favourite mascara. I have used more expensive ones but always come back to this! I have long lashes and it adds volume and length to them without clumping. It can be layered for a dramatic effect or just a couple of coats for a more natural look. My favourite shade is brown/black.