Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara uploaded by Kristina A.Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara uploaded by Alexandra Y.

BY MAX FACTOR

Buy Max Factor Mascaras - Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara Black Brown see more...

Buy on Walmart
Callie B.
Callie B.
I am not a big fan of mascara but once I got this in a vox box, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I tried it!! It is absolutely amazing and I don't even feel it on! I have very light and small lashes but after putting on this mascara, my eyelashes become darker and appear longer. I will definitely be buying this product in the future!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I've heard many great things about this mascara. I purchased this out of the country curious to see what all the hype was about. I am a first time user and found that this mascara provided average volume and length. It is a pigmented black mascara, but found there are much better mascaras for the same price that are more easily available.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Me gusta el cepillo de esta macara le da un efecto voluminoso a las pestañas pero sin ser muy exagerado, lo que realmente no me gusta es que yo tengo el tono navy que es un tono azul oscuro en las pestañas yo no siento que se aprecie que el color del rimmel es azul.
I really enjoyed this mascara! I received it and was not crazy about the brush with short bristles but shortly got over that! The mascara itself lasts long and makes my lashes feel long. It doesn't clump all my lashes together which is always a plus in my book.
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
I have always been a fan of Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara. It gives excellent volume and length. So happy they brought it back.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love this mascara so much! Its give you so much lenght, fullness, and volume to your lashes! I highly recommend this brand.
Es fantástico volumen de mascara 👌#100%
Te deja los ojos preciosas os las pestañas postizas y en realidad no las llevas
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
No drama coming from this give yo my lashes they looked like I had not used any mascara . I'll stick to tarte.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Goes on smoothly and keeps my lashes looking long and luscious all day and is the perfect touch to any look.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Leave well defined and voluminous lashes, it is easy to remove and leaves no residue. I like
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
What color is it? A regular black
Carlota M.
Carlota M.
Hi, its water resistent?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Dominican republic
I haven been a looking for new mascara for weeks, this si really good?
Daria M.
Daria M.
Does it smudge easly?
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
How much volume can I achieve from this mascara? Do I need multiple coats?