BY MAX FACTOR

Translucent Loose Powder is ideal on top of your foundation as it's easy to blend to give a soft groomed complexion. It blends perfectly with your skin tone and stays in place throughout the day. It is recommended for daily use Please store in a cool dry place Item Weight - 15 g. Type - Loose Powder Gender - Women. see more...

Max Factor 15 g Translucent Loose Powder
  • "not a "transparent" setting powder at all - i was really disappointed when i opened the product up to discover this, and when applied onto my fair skin it leaves a rather unflattering orange tint. definitely a waste of $20 :(" in 2 reviews
Mai L.
California Sacramento
I use this when my foundation is really oiling. It makes my face look smoothly. I use it sometimes.
Abby R.
The colour I got wasn’t translucent but it matched my skin well so I liked it. It’s a nice formula, it’s really good for using to smooth the skin and it gets rid of the look of big pores, and gets rid of excess oil without drying out the skin. I wouldn’t recommend it for baking, just as in my option there are better products for that. The only annoying thing is that the pot isn’t very well designed so you either get too much product on your sponge at once or not enough. It also comes with a powder puff which is nice.
Vicky O.
Devonport , Plymouth
This loose powder is great for setting your foundation if needs be. It leaves your skin feeling Soft as silk. The only downside is that if you have the slightest bit of dry skin it will show it up tenfold! But if you moisturise really well before applying foundation and then loose powder you'll be good to go.
Fashion,Makeup &.
Burdubai, Dubai
Not a huge fan of max factor but there some of the products are on my fav list. And one among them is there loose powder. Allows me to keep my makeup in place for longer hours. Definitely yes! There loose powder has got amazing results.
Afra D.
Abu Dhabi
This is one of the first translucent powder i have bought. It is availble in all lifeatyle stores and online. I tried it at the store and i bought it. i fell in love with it the first time i used it. it sets my makeup perfectly and especially keeps the under eye area from creasing. I totally love this product from Max Factor Translucent Loose Powder for Women
Topaz W.
ipswich
This powder was the first powder I ever tried and I have to say I don't have any faults with it it keeps my make up on all day it doesn't seep into deep lines on your skin and is overall a great translucent loose powder it doesn't leave your face looking plastic by being all shiny and also it gives you a finishing soft tough to your skin!! I would recommend! Max Factor 15 g Translucent Loose Powder
Marija S.
Zagreb
I think that this powder is actually good for daily use. It keeps my face shine free all day and is not cakey. But there are two things I don’t like about it. First of all it’s not translucent.. I have to put two shades lighter foundation first so it would match my body.. It darkened my regular foundation so much I looked ridiculous. Second thing is the messy application. When I take off the lid, the powder flies everywhere. But overall for a drugstore product it definitely does the job 😊
Roxanne H.
Product comes with a puff and sieve but sieve isn't that great. Advertised as translucent but powder is a beige colour which is fine for me as I have a brown skin tone but could potentially be problematic for fairer skin tones. Applies nicely and gives a nice finish but doesn't really help with oil control. I was oily within a couple of hours.
Tea B.
Zagreb
I didnt like this product at all. This supose to be a translucent powder but its not. Its become cakey during the day and its have orange tone in it. For my skin tone the colour is not good. But the formula its ok
Rofayda A.
Ajman, Ajman
This translucent powder is great but a gives a little cakey look. Its soft and light but better used lightly not for baking, it also has a slight glittery look. It keeps the makeup in place most of the day not for 24 hours tho, it start to draw lines. Most recommended for tanned people.
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Its works for. Baking tehcnique?
Ilie L.
Pitesti
Is this a finishing or setting powder?