BeautyLipLip MakeupMax Factor
1 Pc Colour Collection Lipstick - No 853 Chilli

Max Factor 1 Pc Colour Collection Lipstick - No. 853 Chilli

by Max Factor

Colour Collection Lipstick has a non-transferable water based formula that doesn't just sit on top of your lips but permeates the upper layers for a stunning kiss-proof effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max Factor 1 Pc Colour Collection Lipstick - No. 853 Chilli!
Lisseth G.
Nesecito un producto como este para resaltar mis labios un poco más que se vean mejor me encantaría probarlo Gracias
Yamely G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Muy linda colección para las amantes del rojo , rojo vino, rojo encendido súper rojo me encanta
Dominique M.
Chatham Twp, NJ
I love the color and it stays for a long time. The color it’s really strong and makes my lips look bigger.
Jacky F.
El Paso
the brand is an amazing brand like ive said before its long lasting and looks matte.
Estefany  A.
Atlanta, GA
Me encanta su tono 🥰 es como un rojo perfecto pero definitivamente me gustaría que fuera más matte
Mislaine  B.
Fairfield, CT
Love the color red. This product leaves my lips moist and the color is incredible on my complexion.
Emily D.
Winter Haven
I love how beautiful my lips look with this lipstick! It is definitely worth the price. My lips actually get complimented occasionally whenever I wear this brand.
Tracy C.
I love this lipstick! The formula doesn't dry out the lips. Beautiful array of colors to choose from. Packaging is pretty & the price point is OK.
Andreea A.
sunderland
Max Factor 1 Pc Colour Collection Lipstick - No. 853 Chilli uploaded by Andreea A.
I really love this lipstick , love the kind of Matt colour and it last quite long time after applying
Deirdre  R.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I love red lipstick but it has to be that definite shade of red and not the ones that tend to be more on the pink side. This is definitely red and gives maximum cover lasting for hours. Love it

Looking for your answer?