Max Block SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion - 4 Oz. uploaded by Katelynn S.Max Block SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion - 4 Oz. uploaded by Darlisha S.Max Block SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion - 4 Oz. uploaded by Darlisha S.

BY MAX BLOCK

Benita R.
Denver
My family and I really like this product. It is a very good sunscreen especially for swimming. I really recommend this product for going swimming or for a really hot day.
member-c2f7a
Max Block is cheap and it seems to work fine for my skin because of my darker complexion! I don't burn, i just need protection from the sun, so i am not reviewing this for sunburn prevention, only protection from the sun!
amber D.
I used the 50 SPF in this product a couple of weeks ago and got completely burnt. I will never ever use this again! And I want others to know not to use it! It may be cheap, but spend money and get something much better.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
This is my go to sunscreen lotion. it is affordable and it works very well. This sunscreen goes on very light and it is moisturizing. It last up to 2 hours in the sun or 80 min. if you go for a swim. For just a $1.00 it works very well at preventing sunburn.
Katelynn S.
Its So Rare For Me To Find A Well Working And Affordable Sunscreen. All 5 Of Us Kids Use This Sunscreen. In Our Front Yard We Have A Pool And We Use This Sunscreen. On The Other Note, The Orange One Is Very Liquid So Be Careful
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Work decently, the smell lasts for awhile and has good coverage. I think for it being 1$ at the dollar tree it worked pretty well
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Otimo.. Muito bom tenho certeza que qm usar ira amar o produto super recommendo..