MAX BLOCK® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen

by Max Block

Max Block Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen is water resistant for up to 75 minutes.  Ultraviolet A (UVA) / Ultraviolet B (UVB) protection.  Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of thirty (30) suggests that someone can stay in the sun thirty (30) times longer than if they had no sunscreen on and still be protected from ~97% of UVB rays per Consumer Reports.

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.  Three (3) oz tube.

Availability:Usually ships in one (1) business day.
Weight:7.25 Ounces
Width: 9.00 (in)
Height: 6.00 (in)
Depth: 2.00 (in)

Nunca e probado. Me gustaría saber si es buena?
Start your review of MAX BLOCK® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Very nice full coverage protection. I have to reapply often, but that's true of any sunscreen because of my fair complexion. It's very much on the heavy side, and leaves a slight greasiness on the skin. But it's a great and affordable option.
This is super adorable and great for a summer day. I usually put it on my legs and arms. It's great and smells good as well.