BY MAX BLOCK

• Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
A must have during the hot Arizona summers because a burn or two will happen. Always wear your sunblock for sure
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Love this during summertime helps soothes burns and overall makes my skin flawlessly soft I love the smell too
Pearl V.
Love this so much soothes your skin after a long day at the beach and doesn't feel sticky totally recommend it!
Cheyenne F.
petal
This is a great product and it really does help after you have a sunburn and helps sooth your skin. I love this
Sarah G.
I have used this a few years ago when I came home from the beach with a sunburn and this stuff is a life saver.
airam r.
Lakeland
Awwwwwwwwcccchhhh is what I say when I have a sun burn but I put some of this on and there is an instant releaf
Carolina R.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep one in my #beachbag all summer long! You never know when it will be needed i love the travel size but
Jaimee G.
I have gotten this for when I've gotten burned it works really good to help ease the pain! Highly recommend!
Loryann A.
Super good i used it after the beach or after a mosquito bite and really works is so great and fresh love it!
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
This aloe gel freshen's the skin when you have a really bad sun burn. and I've used it many times it works!
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?
Alexandria A.
New York
Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or has an off putting smell ? Lol