BY MAX BLOCK #10 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your b...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
This aloe gel freshen's the skin when you have a really bad sun burn. and I've used it many times it works!
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Aloe is the best product to use for sun burns and everything!!!! I love aloe, it don't burn or anything....
yesenia c.
I love this product. My boyfriend has very sensative skin and gets sun burned easy and this works miracles
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This gel is AMAZING after any burn, cut or sunburn! It keeps it cool, not infected and feeling not itchy!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I love this stuff. Good for after beach trips. Or burns. If you haven't tried it your missing out........
Ashlynn M.
New Carlisle, OH
This helps a lot. I burn very easily and this keeps the pain down from the burn.
Alysha R.
Glade Hill, VA
Always use this product when I get sun burn it's really nice and helps out a lot
Treasure D.
Arlington, tx
Best aloe i used so far i would recommend it an great price love it so much
Shaconna H.
I love this stuff it works well as a DIY setting spray for my face makeup..
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?