BY MAX BLOCK #10 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your b...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Sunday C.
This is great for after sun! I love the way it heals my skin over night! Love the texture and the smell ! Very useful product!
Kayla C.
Malden, MA
This stuff really comes in handy whenever I have a bad sunburn. it's cool to the touch and soothes any skin irritation.
Belinda B.
I like the idea of a great way to get relief for sunburn. There is the problem with the sticky feel I am not wild about
Summer M.
After the first time I used this when I got sunburn I instantly started feeling relief and no more burn or pain!!!!
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Price it great and it works well. I use it after I sun bathe or spend the day in the sun fishing. Love this stuff
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
A must have during the hot Arizona summers because a burn or two will happen. Always wear your sunblock for sure
Pearl V.
Love this so much soothes your skin after a long day at the beach and doesn't feel sticky totally recommend it!
Sarah G.
I have used this a few years ago when I came home from the beach with a sunburn and this stuff is a life saver.
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Love this during summertime helps soothes burns and overall makes my skin flawlessly soft I love the smell too
Cheyenne F.
Hattiesburg
This is a great product and it really does help after you have a sunburn and helps sooth your skin. I love this
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?