BY MAX BLOCK #21 in After-Sun Products

• I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we k...4 Answers
  • Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or ...1 Answers
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Feels so good on a sun burn i like to keep mine in the refrigerator to keep it cold this stuff work like a champ not sticky feeling
Rose L.
Malone, NY
This after sun gel world great for sun burned skin. It moisturizes without leaving you sticky. I would definitely recommend this.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
I've never seen or had an issue with this product it has always been my go to it doesn't leave a sticky feeling after applying it
Sunday C.
This is great for after sun! I love the way it heals my skin over night! Love the texture and the smell ! Very useful product!
Belinda B.
I like the idea of a great way to get relief for sunburn. There is the problem with the sticky feel I am not wild about
Kayla C.
Malden, MA
This stuff really comes in handy whenever I have a bad sunburn. it's cool to the touch and soothes any skin irritation.
Summer M.
After the first time I used this when I got sunburn I instantly started feeling relief and no more burn or pain!!!!
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Price it great and it works well. I use it after I sun bathe or spend the day in the sun fishing. Love this stuff
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
A must have during the hot Arizona summers because a burn or two will happen. Always wear your sunblock for sure
airam r.
Lakeland
Awwwwwwwwcccchhhh is what I say when I have a sun burn but I put some of this on and there is an instant releaf
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?
Alexandria A.
New York
Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or has an off putting smell ? Lol