BY MAX BLOCK #22 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling o...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we k...4 Answers
  • Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or ...1 Answers
Vanessa V.
I'm ready for my beach bash, Got everything I need. I love to always have aloe vera gel with me to apply on my skin after a day in the sun. It's so refreshing!
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
After sun lotion is the best thing when you're moving into the Warm Springs Sun. Is is the perfect relief for Aloe Vera moisturizing and a nice pleasant smell
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
This is a little sticky but it is perfect for an unfortunate sun burn. It soothes and calms the skin and if applied daily when needed it really heals the skin!
Stefani J.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is great. Its cheap, does the job, and doesn't leave that sticky residue some after sun products have. Great frozen for extra burn relief.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great for sunburned skin or when you come in and feel just a little to hot! The refreshing feeling of this on your skin helps to soothe away the burn
ali w.
Love this! gives you so much moisture refielf after a sunburn or regular burn. helps sooth that dry rough sunburned skin! and not to greasy feeling!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This aloe gel is great. It helps protect my skin and it also helps with burns and makes me feel a lot better after being in the sun for a while!
Abuk y.
Olathe, KS
I have this product and I works after a sunburn the only problem is that u need to reply more than you usually do with sunscreen protection
Megan P.
Diamondhead, MS
My go to product to use after a sun burn! I used this everyday and it helped keep my skin moisturized and reduced the amount of peeling!
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product super cooling for when you have a sunburn and I would highly recommend this product it's at the dollar tree
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?
Alexandria A.
New York
Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or has an off putting smell ? Lol

back