BY MAX BLOCK #10 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your b...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great for sunburned skin or when you come in and feel just a little to hot! The refreshing feeling of this on your skin helps to soothe away the burn
ali w.
Love this! gives you so much moisture refielf after a sunburn or regular burn. helps sooth that dry rough sunburned skin! and not to greasy feeling!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This aloe gel is great. It helps protect my skin and it also helps with burns and makes me feel a lot better after being in the sun for a while!
Abuk y.
Olathe, KS
I have this product and I works after a sunburn the only problem is that u need to reply more than you usually do with sunscreen protection
Megan P.
Diamondhead, MS
My go to product to use after a sun burn! I used this everyday and it helped keep my skin moisturized and reduced the amount of peeling!
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product super cooling for when you have a sunburn and I would highly recommend this product it's at the dollar tree
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Feels so good on a sun burn i like to keep mine in the refrigerator to keep it cold this stuff work like a champ not sticky feeling
Rose L.
Malone, NY
This after sun gel world great for sun burned skin. It moisturizes without leaving you sticky. I would definitely recommend this.
megan c.
odenville, AL
I've never seen or had an issue with this product it has always been my go to it doesn't leave a sticky feeling after applying it
Sunday C.
This is great for after sun! I love the way it heals my skin over night! Love the texture and the smell ! Very useful product!
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?