BY MAX BLOCK #10 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your b...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
excelente producto me encanta para usarlo después de tomar el sol en quemaduras leves y al depilarme fortalece la piel la protege de agresiones y alivia el ardor y picazón en algunos casos. lo recomiendo ciegamente.
Samantha r.
Everyone knows when summer is here we need that sunblock protection.when I go to the beach I love to tan but I also get burned so this product comes in hard it takes away my sunburns and makes my skin feel cool
Hannah S.
Amazing relief after a day in the sun! It helps rehydrate your skin and feels great too! Aloe Vera is the best way to help your thirsty skin, it has a great cooling feel to it and you can feel it start working immediately. You can never go wrong with after sun aloe gel!
Erica M.
This stuff works amazingly! My kids get super burned when we go to the beach, even while using sun block and this baby soothes their sun burn great! Freeze it for an awesome cool soothe
Anna H.
Buckeye, AZ
In summer I live by this, I'm extreme fair skin, and even with a ton of sunscreen I never fail to burn somewhere, so this aloe Vera helps the pain of the burn so much!
Jennifer R.
This is like heaven in a bottle after you get sun burned!!! It leaves you feeling cool and refreshed! Definitely meets my expectations and more! It goes on gently! Is recommend this to everyone!
Cassie P.
Somerset, MA
soothing, clean, decent packaging. i always have this on hand....more than just for sunburns. good for skin irritation and small burns from cooking... love this product.
Vanessa V.
I'm ready for my beach bash, Got everything I need. I love to always have aloe vera gel with me to apply on my skin after a day in the sun. It's so refreshing!
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
After sun lotion is the best thing when you're moving into the Warm Springs Sun. Is is the perfect relief for Aloe Vera moisturizing and a nice pleasant smell
Stefani J.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is great. Its cheap, does the job, and doesn't leave that sticky residue some after sun products have. Great frozen for extra burn relief.
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?