BY MAX BLOCK #10 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your b...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
This product works amazing after I get a really bad sunburn it's like all the heat melts away I would definitely recommend this product wouldn't buy any other Thank you
Ashley S.
I bought this at Dollar Tree of all places and it is great. After I feel that I have gotten a sunburn I put this on at night and go to sleep. The next morning my sun burn is gone and I am nice and tan. I have not peeled after using this product. It also has lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way. It is also soothing to the sunburn.
Julia E.
This is from the dollar tree and it works wonders for only a dollar! I bought it when I got a sunburn on my chest and it works great. It cools it down and it stops it from burning and being uncomfortable. It also works for when you get your brows done and it hurts a little, this cools it down.
Robin  N.
Trinity, FL
Works great after a day out in the sun and heat. The aloe is very soothing on the skin. A definite must for the summer. Easily available at your local target or Walmart. Good quantity for the price. It would be convenient to have a travel size pack for the plane
Adriana L.
Banning, CA
Bought this for when I went to Coachella Fest 2015-2016, and I used it for both times. I love it, it is so soothing, and doesn't feel oily at all. I would definitely recommend to everyone, it definitely met my standards, and I will definitely buy it again!
Valerie G.
Marietta, MS
For such a low price it works very well! I burn very easily and it's so hard for me to find something that will give me some relief but this works really well compared to all the more expensive brands! I was really surprised! I would highly recommend this and I will be purchasing this again!
Isabel S.
York, PA
I give to this a A+ because its not expensive and works much better than a famous brand ,i try this my self and lovet aloe vera is the best product for all kinds of stuffs u need for ur body i recommend this if u go to vacations u better take one of this because is gonna protect you of sunburn.
Kaylee C.
I used this aloe Vera many times while I was in Florida. It definitely soothes your sunburn and helps it heal quickly. Squeeze bottle helps with application. Great amount of product. Definitely recommend putting bottle in fridge,helps soothe the sunburn more
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
I actually use this as a face primer it's takes away most of the redness in my face with in a few seconds of me rubbing it in. I also bathe with it once a month after Ms flow leaves it makes me feel sweatily clean also has a tighten effect... Love natural remedies
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I have really sensitive skin, and I started applying the Max Block after I showered in the morning and evening. I like this product a lot. Low cost and soothes your skin. It dries on your skin leaving no residue and creates a glowing effect. Very happy with this.
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?