BY MAX BLOCK #19 in After-Sun Products

• I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him ...4 Answers
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! It is a must-have for summer. I pretty much already knew what to expect from a low and that's exactly what I got from this product. I also suggest putting it in the refrigerator to keep it cool. It's a lot more soothing that way :)
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Max Block After Sun cooling gel. It is a great way to give your skin a thin layer of cool hydration without the heaviness of a traditional moisturizer. It will cool down those sunburned spots and help with the cracking and peeling of sunburned skin. I use this as soon as I get out of the water for the day. This gel does seem a bit sticky when you initially apply it but when it dries down the skin is left soft and refreshed!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunburn remedy ever!! It's super cheap easy to find at any drug store or beach store and it's just good old aloe! It soothes your skin and helps cool burns and moisturizes. It also can be used to help with itchy irritated skin and has even helped my bug bites and allergic reactions. I highly recommend
Amaya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently had band camp this week and this is the only thing that work for my heat rash . It really cools the skin once you put it on the skin burned area . This is my first time using and it works very well.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually has MANY uses! My husband burns super easily and quickly. Even after applying sunblock. But when I know we will be exposed to the sun I make sure to have this handy &I a few ice cubes made from this for extra relief
Jazmin C.
Sullivan City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!! It doesn't leave Any residue nor does it leave the skin feeling sticky. It really does the job when it comes to soothing redness or any after Sun irritation. Sometimes i even use it after I wax my eyebrows to alleviate the irritation.
Tichina A.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my #1 summer product! It's very soothing to the skin after a long day in the glowing sun. Very effective product, great value/price (depending on your store), and definitely would recommend and continue to buy!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is good. The availability of this product is good to. This is a Summer should have...but I keep some on hand year round. It is very good for a lot of minor skin irritations.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any aloe vera gel is going to be very handy when you get burnt from being in the sun too long without protection. Very important to apply this numerous times a day to burnt areas to avoid skin damage and keep your skin hydrated. Aloe has a very light, refreshing feeling (especially when your skin feels like it's on fire) and a bit of a sticky feel to it. I always put this on after a cold shower (cold showers work better for sunburns as opposed to hot showers) and just let it dry a bit for a few minutes before putting on my clothes, so that the gel doesn't get onto my clothes.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works amazing after I get a really bad sunburn it's like all the heat melts away I would definitely recommend this product wouldn't buy any other Thank you
Morgan E.
Walnut Creek, CA
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?