BY MAX BLOCK #14 in After-Sun Products

• Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your bod...6 Answers
  • I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him co...4 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Any aloe vera gel is going to be very handy when you get burnt from being in the sun too long without protection. Very important to apply this numerous times a day to burnt areas to avoid skin damage and keep your skin hydrated. Aloe has a very light, refreshing feeling (especially when your skin feels like it's on fire) and a bit of a sticky feel to it. I always put this on after a cold shower (cold showers work better for sunburns as opposed to hot showers) and just let it dry a bit for a few minutes before putting on my clothes, so that the gel doesn't get onto my clothes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I bought this at Dollar Tree of all places and it is great. After I feel that I have gotten a sunburn I put this on at night and go to sleep. The next morning my sun burn is gone and I am nice and tan. I have not peeled after using this product. It also has lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way. It is also soothing to the sunburn.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
York, PA
I give to this a A+ because its not expensive and works much better than a famous brand ,i try this my self and lovet aloe vera is the best product for all kinds of stuffs u need for ur body i recommend this if u go to vacations u better take one of this because is gonna protect you of sunburn.
Julia E.
Julia E.
This is from the dollar tree and it works wonders for only a dollar! I bought it when I got a sunburn on my chest and it works great. It cools it down and it stops it from burning and being uncomfortable. It also works for when you get your brows done and it hurts a little, this cools it down.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Marietta, MS
For such a low price it works very well! I burn very easily and it's so hard for me to find something that will give me some relief but this works really well compared to all the more expensive brands! I was really surprised! I would highly recommend this and I will be purchasing this again!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Amazing relief after a day in the sun! It helps rehydrate your skin and feels great too! Aloe Vera is the best way to help your thirsty skin, it has a great cooling feel to it and you can feel it start working immediately. You can never go wrong with after sun aloe gel!
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
I actually use this as a face primer it's takes away most of the redness in my face with in a few seconds of me rubbing it in. I also bathe with it once a month after Ms flow leaves it makes me feel sweatily clean also has a tighten effect... Love natural remedies
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I have really sensitive skin, and I started applying the Max Block after I showered in the morning and evening. I like this product a lot. Low cost and soothes your skin. It dries on your skin leaving no residue and creates a glowing effect. Very happy with this.
Robin  N.
Robin N.
Trinity, FL
Works great after a day out in the sun and heat. The aloe is very soothing on the skin. A definite must for the summer. Easily available at your local target or Walmart. Good quantity for the price. It would be convenient to have a travel size pack for the plane
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
I used this aloe Vera many times while I was in Florida. It definitely soothes your sunburn and helps it heal quickly. Squeeze bottle helps with application. Great amount of product. Definitely recommend putting bottle in fridge,helps soothe the sunburn more
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Walnut Creek, CA
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?