BY MAX BLOCK #22 in After-Sun Products

• I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we k...4 Answers
  • Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or ...1 Answers
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
This little secret is great. On the hottest day of the year here in Ohio with temps in the mid 90's and reaching over 100 with the heat index my husband and I decided to stain my father-in-law's privacy fence. So its easy to guess we got more sun then we planned on. So we came home showered and then apply this all over our sun exposed skin. It felt so nice. Instantly cooling and absorbed nicely and quickly. So this morning my skin is still a little pink but does not hurt and is no longer hot to the touch. I will always have this on hand from here on out. It is great! Max Block After Sun Soothing Aloe Vera Gel [1 Tube]
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love this product. As long as you don't cake-it on and you do rub it in, Max Block's Aloe Vera will soothe the burn and leave your skin smooth and cool. It takes the bite out of the sunburn. I keep it on-hand, whenever I'm going to be out in the sun!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is a good product to have around your house in case of a burn or anything aloe vera is really good on sunburn really good on burns really good product have around your house but if you have the life plant that's even more awesome
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
I really love Max Block After Sun cooling gel. It is a great way to give your skin a thin layer of cool hydration without the heaviness of a traditional moisturizer. It will cool down those sunburned spots and help with the cracking and peeling of sunburned skin. I use this as soon as I get out of the water for the day. This gel does seem a bit sticky when you initially apply it but when it dries down the skin is left soft and refreshed!
Amaya G.
I recently had band camp this week and this is the only thing that work for my heat rash . It really cools the skin once you put it on the skin burned area . This is my first time using and it works very well.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This product is great! It is a must-have for summer. I pretty much already knew what to expect from a low and that's exactly what I got from this product. I also suggest putting it in the refrigerator to keep it cool. It's a lot more soothing that way :)
Tichina A.
Birmingham, AL
This is my #1 summer product! It's very soothing to the skin after a long day in the glowing sun. Very effective product, great value/price (depending on your store), and definitely would recommend and continue to buy!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
The price is good. The availability of this product is good to. This is a Summer should have...but I keep some on hand year round. It is very good for a lot of minor skin irritations.
Natalie A.
Any aloe vera gel is going to be very handy when you get burnt from being in the sun too long without protection. Very important to apply this numerous times a day to burnt areas to avoid skin damage and keep your skin hydrated. Aloe has a very light, refreshing feeling (especially when your skin feels like it's on fire) and a bit of a sticky feel to it. I always put this on after a cold shower (cold showers work better for sunburns as opposed to hot showers) and just let it dry a bit for a few minutes before putting on my clothes, so that the gel doesn't get onto my clothes.
Ashley S.
I bought this at Dollar Tree of all places and it is great. After I feel that I have gotten a sunburn I put this on at night and go to sleep. The next morning my sun burn is gone and I am nice and tan. I have not peeled after using this product. It also has lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way. It is also soothing to the sunburn.
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Sometimes I notice aloe gels can leave a sticky feeling on your body? Do you find this one leaves the same?
Cheryl P.
I have a grandson who is whiter the white, redhead, we keep him covered but at times he gets a little sun. I would like to know if it's safe for children 3 and under?
Alexandria A.
New York
Will this help soothe a sun burn? Is it oily at all ? Or has an off putting smell ? Lol

back