BY MAVERICK

Spongebob squarepants 4-pk. Berry squeezers 3.17-oz. see more...

Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
My son is a big fan. I just wish there was more of a veggie nutrient in there. These are great for road trips though and he just loves being able to feed himself!
Tanya W.
Pigeon, MI
A simple way to add something healthy to your kids snack on the go, simple, decently priced and kids just love them. It's also a fun way to add some fruit to a picky eaters diet.
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
My daughter loves these! it is such a quick and easy snack I always keep one in my bag for on the go! it is one of our must haves as far as snacks are concerned
Tereza R.
My little cousin adores these I am always bringing her a pack when I go over to her house. they are good and it contains a lot of vitamins
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
My daughter loves these! It's easy on the go snack that's great for kids. She's a picky eater but never turns these down!