Add a Photo

By MAVERICK
#17 in Thermometers
Laser pointer for accurate remote temperature readings without contact from up to 5 feet away. Can be used to measure temperature in your kitchen or while cooking on your BBQ. LCD screen displays temperature plus battery level. Measures a temperature range of -58 degrees F to 1022 degrees F. Powered by 2 AA batteries (included).
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

These things are awesome not only kitchen but in the home as well. Last year we had a problem with our air conditioner and it was easy to diagnose where it was coming in from because all we had to do was point this little guy at the outtake vent and we knew immediately where the issue was. It makes a perfect steak too!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX

These things are awesome. They take temperatures of things on their surfaces rather than internally. I use one for my job and it will take things like the surface of a grill. They are a bit pricey but worth it. The one I last saw cost like 500$ and that's the lowest price
michelle b.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA

I purchased this so I could determine exactly where my drafts were coming from. It is very accurate and nett expectations. I was able to determine where my drafts in the house were coming from and once they were found I fixed the issue and had no more problems after .
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
South Euclid, Ohio

I use this on my reptiles actually to verify if their tank thermometers are reading correctly. I like that it gives me a very accurate reading on a digital display so there is no messing around with is it in the red the blue no numbers speak perfectly!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

My dad has one of these at home, he uses it to check the temperature of the house. It really comes in handy, when you're dealing with air conditioning problems to see what parts of the house are inconsistent in temperature.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Winlock, WA

This tool is always accurate and perfect to check the temperature of something before you touch it and burn yourself. Their also fun to mess around with and check the temperature of random things
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY

Definitely helpful when working on my home renovation. You can determine the general temperature of pipes while you are working on them. It's also fun to test it out on other random objects!
Patty G.
Patty G.

My husband purchased this for work. He said it's very easy to understand and uses it daily. We had to purchase his online. Totally met his expectations
Sam P.
Sam P.
Monee, IL

Do not touch that pipe without this baby! Very useful. I must say that my husband burnt off his finger prints a few times before buying this guy.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

This is great to check the temperature of your oven or grill. Our is always out and ready to use when we start grilling. It is very easy to use.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Is this thermometer pretty accurate?
Maria C.
Maria C.
miami

This is really cool, i want it
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
New york, Ny

How effective is this product?
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO

What do you like and or dislike about this?
Chepa P.