Maven Lane

Maven Lane Henry Traditional...
9 Reviews
5 / 5
Very comfortable. I am amazed at how good it looks in my living room. I absolutely love this ottoman. Soft yet sturdy. this ottoman is beaming with classic charm.
5 / 5
Love the color and style. We use this as side chair in our shoe closet. So comfy, soft and really durable. Easy to rearrange wherever I wanted to place it.
5 / 5
The craftsmanship is amazing it well-made stitching and seams .It’s comfty it's firm to support your feet or soft enough to relax on. the upholstery quality – is durable and easy to clean.it fits with different decor style I’ve moved 4 times and it just fits in . The size is a good fit for small and large spaces
5 / 5
I love my ottoman. It is beautiful and adds that country antique look to my room. It is very comfortable and easy to assemble. The size is perfect and the material is great.
5 / 5
C’ est un choix élégant et polyvalent pour tout espace de vie. Sa conception soignée et son revêtement en tissu de qualité en font un ajout esthétique à n’importe quelle pièce. De plus, sa fonction de rangement intégrée est pratique pour ranger des magazines, des couvertures ou d’autres articles. Avec son confort supplémentaire en tant que repose-pieds ou siège d’appoint, le Maven Lane Ottoman offre à la fois style et utilité.
5 / 5
It is very comfortable and cozy ❤️ size is good . you can put it wherever you want. I like colors and materials of this. I highly recommend it because it will make you feel good 👍
5 / 5
Je l'adore je l'utilise pour coiffer ma fille quand je l'assoie va fais des année que je l'ai. Il prend très peu de place et facile à pousser je recommande
5 / 5
The ottoman is beautiful. The color is rich like a rust color and very functional. It’s light so you can move it around, and compliments many colors. Highly recommend!
Incentivized Review
5 / 5
I like the color and the size! Fits perfectly in my room space. The fabric feels good to the touch.I love it, and I definitely recommend getting one!
Incentivized Review