BY MAVEA #56 in Water Filters

BPA Free Clean: Filter Micro-Screen Reduces Carbon Particle Release Into System 2 Fast: No Pre-Soaking Required For Filter Activation 3 Safe: Silverized Filter Media to Inhibit the Growth of Bacteria Replacement filter cartridge for Mavea pour-though filtration systems. For optimum performance, exchange your water filter cartridge after 40 gallons or approximately once every 2 months for an average family. Tested Certified when used in Mavea pour-through pitchers certified by the WQA against NSF ANSI Standard 42 53 for the reduction of: start=6 style=list-style-type: discli 6 Chlorine Taste Odor 7 Heavy Metals 8 Agricultural Chemicals 9 Industrial Pollutants 10 Limescale Filter Take-Back Recycling Program br Bring your used MAVEA filters to our recycling bins at participating retail stores or go to our website follow the instructions to ship them to us see more...

Carolyn W.
Kitchener
The 3 pack is such a good value compared to buying them individually. I use this with my Mavea filter, but its great that you can use them for a Tassimo coffee machine if you have on as well. Each one lasts me a couple of months, which has reduced my environmental impact greatly in terms of decreasing my use of bottled water. They make water taste GREAT - just like bottled water - fresh, pure, and not chemically whatsoever. Overall they do an amazing job of filtering my tap water to make it safe to drink and taste good.
Raxel B.
Dardanelle, AR
Very easy to get a hold of it is a great price. I bought this product and I absolutely recommend it I was not disappointed and I would buy another as a present for my mom. I know she will love it just as much
Sarah N.
These are the best i have ever tryied i know u haven't heard of it and your inffy about it take my word use it
Audrey O.
I love this product. Just try it you won't be disappointed. I would recommend to amyone.
Ravleen K.
Buying a three pack is usually cheaper. These filters aren't too expensive and last long! I buy them on Amazon.ca.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Where can you buy these?
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
What is this for? I've never seen it