BY MAVALA

We offer perfumes and colognes that make you feel like you can conquer anything in the world. They delight your senses with their warm and soothing notes. These scents are more than just beauty products. They define who you are and how you want to present yourself to the world. These vibrant fragrances are long lasting and boost confidence and self-esteem. Specifications Gender: Unisex Type: Nail Care Size: 0.17 oz Weight: 1 see more...

Andrea V.
Jersey City
I love this product and will repurchase forever. My nails stopped peeling after I started using it. It is a very thin Blue liquid that dries very quickly. I apply it almost every time before I paint my nails. Highly recommend it.
Lolane M.
It takes time but yes my nails are harder everytime I put this product. It’s pricey but I do not regret buying it.
The only negative point is that it takes a lot of time. Buy it if your nails are really fragile.
yahia_ma y.
sharjah
I don’t like this product so much ... i am a repeat use as I wanted to get results .. it is easy to apply . But not very effective.. the value for money is good ... I won’t recommend it
Je le trouve vraiment bien comme durcisseur. C’est un produit à long therme donc n’attendez pas des résulta de suite !. Mais je le trouve vraiment efficace le prix est convenable donc je le conseille !
Marie M.
West-Cappel
Very good for stronger your nail and you use a little bit for your hand so it last a very long time
Morgane P.
J’ai détester ce produit 0 effets, brûlures au niveau des ongles et une odeur abominable