BY MAVALA SWITZERLAND

Specially formulated for all nail types except those that are delicate and fragile Mavala Nail Polish Remover (100ml) effectively removes all traces of polish leaving your nails super clean. Directions for use: Moisten a cotton pad with the remover and apply to the surface Hold in place for several seconds to allow it to penetrate the layers of polish Wipe off in one stroke Wash hands after use A second application may be necessary if there are several coats or if the polish is a dark colour see more...

Claire T.
This is a great little bottle of nail polish remover. So far it hasn't been stopped by anything. I have used multiple coats of polish, glitter polish, metallic and holographic polish and it has removed the lot! I also find it less harsh than other, cheaper brands, which justifies the price tag. I still find it reasonably priced, because it works. Highly recommended
Sara D.
Agliana
It’s a good product, you can easily remove your nail polish. I bought it on internet. This nail polish remover it’s not quite different from the other ones but I like it. I recommend it. The Price is quite good.
Maya M.
Sofia
Really good nail polish remover! Onle one wipe and almost every colour is removed. Quite gentle to the nails as well. It is my favourite nail polish remover so far!
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Fantastic nail polish remover that is gentle yet effective. I sometimes have to soak my nails in remover to remove the polish, but this one is Quick working and leaves nails in a great condition after use.
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
Oh my god I cannot speak any more highly about this product! It's a great price and can honestly remove nail varnish is one swipe. It also gives a great result with glitter nail varnish too, this is a product I will always stand by and continue to use it, it's fab!
Maria F.
I think it does the work really well, but i've seen that with too many coats of nailpolish increaszes the dificulty to take it off and sometimes its really annoying.
Julia F.
It’s really really good ! It removes my nail polish fantastically! I am going to buy another one soon !