BY MAVALA SWITZERLAND

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Damaged cuticles give a neglected appearance to nails. Mavala Cuticle Cream maintains the suppleness of the cuticles and softens the skin around the nail enabling it to be rolled gently back. Soften and beautify cuticles with Mavala Cuticle Oil. This daily cuticle treatment provides a well-groomed contour to the nails. Directions of Use: Apply around the nail heart particularly at the base. Massage cuticles with a firm rotating motion towards the hands and allow the cream to penetrate. Best when used daily at bedtime to allow the product to act during the night. Once a week or when doing your manicure push back cuticles with a manicure stick wrapped in cotton. Remove traces of Cuticle Oil on nails before continuing with manicure to allow base coat and nail polish to adhere. Please note: Cuticle Oil has the same properties as Cuticle Cream. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Erikah O.
York, PA
I was looking for a cuticle oil and decided to give this brand a shot. I'd never heard of it before so it was a gamble. And man did I hit the lottery! I love that this oil absorbs into my skin quickly and that I don't need to wait awhile for it to dry. It makes my dry and peely cuticles soft and hydrated. I love this oil!