Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener

by Mavala

Instantly penetrating and quickly hardening the nail Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener makes soft flaking or splitting nails healthier and stronger. Its strengthening formula hardens the nail plate so that the nail can restore its normal growth. The tip of the nail is fragile and breaks easily which means it's the part of the nail that needs to be strengthened. Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener effectively penetrates and strengthens for incredibly healthy nails. Directions of Use: Remove polish or any oily film and clean nails thoroughl Brush on to the free edge of the nails Leave on for one minute to set Apply twice a week at the most until your nails have become healthy and strong then two to three times per month if necessary Please note: Never apply under nail on cuticles or skin to avoid hardening of the epidermis. If any product runs on to the skin wipe it off with a damp cotton pad.

Is this as amazing as Ive heard? I have very fragile, cracking, peeling, thin, brittle nails from years of acrylics and need something that will help them grow but also harden up and not bend so easily.
Como funciona? Cuales son sus beneficios?
Hi people im using malava nail hardener and i love it it absorbs so quickly and question is?? After absorbing into the nails does the product has a chance if coming into contact with the skin ??example when using water or when you scratch your skin using your nails??? Please can someone answer me on this as i have search on internet and im not finding anything...im scared in case i scratch myself and my skin gets hard as the products cant get on the skin as its toxic...
Start your review of Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener!
Tiffany J.
York, SC
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Tiffany J.
Obsessed with Mavala nail products! Helps my nails with peeling and gives them more strength. Switzerland knows what they doing with nail products! #StrongNails #NailCare
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Suna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not everyone knows about this beautiful nail strengthener! Apply it on the tip of your nails and you see instant results! It’s not like a nail polish, but a blue liquid that your nail absorbs. My nails have grown so much longer and thicker ever since I started using this product! Only down side is anytime I hit a nail it instantly breaks because of how hard it is! Love this!
Rafaela B.
Hagerstown, MD
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Rafaela B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used it since I was 12 yo. Is the best for my nails, make them strong and grow a lot. This picture shows my nails 2 months ago, when I started using, and how are they today.
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is a miracle. Nothing worked to harden my peeling, thin and brittle nails before I tried this stuff. All it takes is a tiny bit applied to the TIPS of your nails once a week and voila! My nails grew out hard and strong for the first time in my LIFE. Definitely worth the price because it lasts forever (still on my first bottle after over a year) and works amazing well. You definitely need this stuff if you're looking to grow out your natural nails.
Heather M.
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Heather M.
My nails have never looked better since I stayed using this last year. The whites are white and my nails are strong. I'd only use it if you have thin weak nails. At first I used it 3x per week and I'm down to once or twice per week. Be careful not to get this on your skin. Best litmus test for me: I'm prone to somehow bending my nails backward (ouch). Since using this product, not only do they not break, they just snap right back in place. I love this hardener!
Mery F.
It’s super wow!!! This nail hardener is amazing it really help my nails from damage and broken 👌🏻
Stheffany P.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this nail treatment, I use it for years and it works very well on my nails, they are extremely brittle and soft and with that they strong and grow super fast and get healthy. Highly recommend !!!
Rania T.
Marly le Roi, France
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Rania T.
I mean, to be honest, I wasn’t very excited about the fact that this is a kind of liquidy hardener🙄. Why? Because I’ve been using herôme for years, I am used to having not only a treatment but also a base to protect my nails. I am someone that uses her hand A LOT. When people type with their fingertips, I use my nails, haha and this is just a tiny example.Anyways, I gave this product a shot💥, and I really liked the fact that it dries super fast⌛. I mean, the nail polish breaks my mood. 6 years, we wait 6 years for it to dry, and end up with scratches. Your nail soaks hardener in less than 1 min💡.This was absolutely awful. It made my nails chip and break even more. We can definitely say that this product ruined my nails: my nails’ texture completely changed, they are SUPER fragile and they still break. 😑😑 I mean I had to buy the herôme’s extra strong hardener. This is my second week using it, and let me tell you that my nails still break.Check out my blog post for more reviews : urbeautyspot . com
Anna M.
Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener uploaded by Anna M.
I have been using this product for years, once a week to strengthen my nails. It really works that is, it makes them stronger and doesn't make them flake. I recommend it to people like me who use simple nail polish and do the manicure by themselves.
Munira I.
Riyadh
hardens nail tips, the most exposed and fragile part, and prevents flaking. Apply to nail tip only, once or twice a week as needed. Important: Protect cuticles and skin around nails with grease or oil before application. Contains formaldehyde.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...