BY MAVALA #49 in Nail Treatments

Instantly penetrating and quickly hardening the nail Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener makes soft flaking or splitting nails healthier and stronger. Its strengthening formula hardens the nail plate so that the nail can restore its normal growth. The tip of the nail is fragile and breaks easily which means it's the part of the nail that needs to be strengthened. Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener effectively penetrates and strengthens for incredibly healthy nails. Directions of Use: Remove polish or any oily film and clean nails thoroughl Brush on to the free edge of the nails Leave on for one minute to set Apply twice a week at the most until your nails have become healthy and strong then two to three times per month if necessary Please note: Never apply under nail on cuticles or skin to avoid hardening of the epidermis. If any product runs on to the skin wipe it off with a damp cotton pad.

Heather M.
My nails have never looked better since I stayed using this last year. The whites are white and my nails are strong. I'd only use it if you have thin weak nails. At first I used it 3x per week and I'm down to once or twice per week. Be careful not to get this on your skin. Best litmus test for me: I'm prone to somehow bending my nails backward (ouch). Since using this product, not only do they not break, they just snap right back in place. I love this hardener!
Régine Mélissa C.
Issy les Moulineaux
My nails used to be so tiny, but using this products they are growing faster and stronger.
I used it for a month, so I am still seeing the results.
The prize is high, but It will be useful for a long time.
I bought this in a farmacy in Paris. And yes, i keep using it!
Marion L.
strasbourg
Un produit miracle , une petite technologie pour réparer vos ongles. Facile à utiliser et à appliquer ce produit pénètre immédiatement dans l’ongle et permet d’avoir des ongles traité de l’intérieur. Pour des ongles plus durs et plus fort il permet de les avoir plus épais
sara i.
Omg i dont know from were i should start
In a one week my nail became very strong and tall and have a nice shape
Wowwwww...
Lina K.
This is honestly a really brilliant product! I find that whenever my nails feel weak and brittle, I always turn to this and find that it works really well to make them stronger and healthier. Definitely recommend.
María Z.
New Castle, DE
My nails were weak and thin. After using it three times per week my nails started to grow stronger. Right now I only use it once a week and I'm happy with the results.
Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
I'm really Liking this nail hardener! I like that it absorbs rather than sits on the nail like a polish. I've never been able to grow out my nails because they are weak and flimsy, but now they're getting stronger each time I use it.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará
Minhas unhas sempre ficavam quebradas e fracas. Com esse produto ela fica bem resistente, deve- se usar com cuidado pois ela endurece as cutículas. Produto muito bom!
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Estou usando a um mês e ainda não senti muito efeito. Algumas unhas até ficaram mais fracas (em camadas) mas depois melhoraram, como se estive se renovando.
Fatimah&Manar H.
Best best nail product
It makes my nail harder and long to the moon
I use it every day
ghizlane h.
casablanca
Does it really work ? Did someone has used ? How do you find it ?
Adriana M.
Westfield, NJ
I'd like to know if this product really works for who has broken nails?! I'm having a hard time to have nails a little longer but it is start breaking like it is weak...
Fabiana D.
Piracicaba - São Paulo
Does it really work?? I always Heard about it and now I could buy w/ 60%off at Beauty Box.