MAVALA MAVADERMA Nail Growth Treatment uploaded by Aseel A.

BY MAVALA

Ideal for short and brittle nails that just won't grow Mavala Mavaderma is a luxurious oil treatment which helps to stimulate strong and healthy nails growth. Intensely nourishing it's enriched with proteins and essential vitamins to fortify and condition your nails helping them to exude lustre. The oil penetrates deep into the nail matrix and accelerates blood circulation promoting growth. Directions of Use: Massage into the nail base every night. see more...

Aseel A.
Actually this a good product for my nails it's really gets improved after using this product it's an oil use it every night and massage it I saw different in my nails growth 👍🏻
Lina K.
This is one of my favorite nail care products. I used to have an issue with biting my nails and struggled to make them grow, yet when I use this product I find that it really helps my nails grow and stay strong. I recommend it!
Jessica E.
Jourdanton, TX
My nails really don't grow out, I bite them. But I wish I had them long so I could paint them. Is this a really good nail growth treatment to use?

Walmart