Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce

by Mavala

Developed and produced in Mavala's Swiss laboratories, Double-Lash is the original nutritive lash enhancer. Often replicated but NEVER duplicated, Double-Lash contains proteins which strengthen, cover and protect the lashes allowing them to become healthy and long with a luxuriant and silky appearance. The result is longer, denser, silkier lashes. Improved formula. Ophthalmologically tested. IMPORTANT: this new formula is NOT based on the technology related to the treatment of glaucoma, which side effects, like discoloration of the iris and skin coloring have been noted on some occasions.

Does this really work?
This stuff actually work ?
Does this product really work? Has anybody had good results?
Start your review of Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce!
Salwa, Salwa
Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Elham A.
I am still using it, and so far I like it my eyes are really sensitive to particular brands of make up, applying it every night it didn't cause any irritation and I continue to use it. I can feel my lashes stronger and growing thicker than before!
I like this product a lot but I’m not sure I saw the effect that much. It looked promising so I did try and use it frequently. I felt like maybe it made my lashes stronger, but it requires consistency.
Manchester
Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by lolo D.
This helped my eyelashes get longer and thicker within only a week of use. Expensive but works really well so i highly recommend and will continue to buy
Jeddah
I have been using this product for two weeks and I never thought I will see any results that soon! I’m really impressed it works like magic!
riyadh
Very cool, I used it for four months, and the results are very beautiful. I highly recommend it with long and strong eyelashes
yanbu
i absolutely love this product!! and i would recommend it.. left me with strong and tall beautiful lashes!!
10 stars ⭐️ this make my lashes grow but i take take you have to use it for a while to see a results