Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by amira m.Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Jade W.Mavala Double-Lash Nutritive Treatment for Longer Denser Lashes, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Elham A.

BY MAVALA

Developed and produced in Mavala's Swiss laboratories, Double-Lash is the original nutritive lash enhancer. Often replicated but NEVER duplicated, Double-Lash contains proteins which strengthen, cover and protect the lashes allowing them to become healthy and long with a luxuriant and silky appearance. The result is longer, denser, silkier lashes. Improved formula. Ophthalmologically tested. IMPORTANT: this new formula is NOT based on the technology related to the treatment of glaucoma, which side effects, like discoloration of the iris and skin coloring have been noted on some occasions. see more...

krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
My lashes have sky rocketed since using this! I LOVE how n they have not only become longer but fuller too! I now only use a couple coats of mascara vs. 10 coats and it makes my lashes loom natural and full. Would highly recommend this product to anyone
Natalia B.
Revere, MA
It is a amazing.
It makes me feel good and comfortable. certainly recommend to all my friends and anyone else.
Fatima R.
This is perfect for people with short lashes. takes a while to see the difference but be patient.
Samantha M.
Hey guys,

Just sharing my review of Mavala’s Double-Lash Eyelash Serum.

Description –

Double Lashes aim is to target weak and short eyelashes and gradually leaves eyelashes stronger and fuller by strengthening and protecting every individual hair.

Now…. I purchased this product through duty free on my flight home from Tenerife…. I was so excited to try this as I was sure it was going to work. I liked the packaging, it looked very professional and the applicator was like a like mascara wand, which you use to coat the product on your lashes. Plus, I have read great reviews about this product.

The cost to buy this online at the moment is £10.90, which isn’t too bad.

However, I used this whole bottle and to be honest….. there was no dramatic difference to my lashes. I believe they may have become stronger and more nourished, but I don’t believe my lashes were longer or fuller…. maybe I should have continued using this product after finishing this bottle? I’m not sure….

I would try it again and for longer if the price is right 🙂 but at the moment, I’m trying out Nanolash…. which I only just started using 3 days ago, so I shall update you all on the result and review of Nanolash 🙂 I have heard great things about it!!!

However, the price of Double-Lash is much lower than Nanolash, so if I don’t achieve results with Nanolash, I may try Mavala again…. but there are so many eyelash serums out at the moment, it’s hard to choose which one to pick 🙂
Reem M.
sharjah
I have used this on my lashes which helped my lashes grow longer and thicker, but this really helped me get thicker brow, I used it in the morning and before I sleep, I also use it to set my brows because it helps you brows become better and I find that it does keep my brows in place, like a light brow gel.
Madeeha S.
Amman.Tareq
wow ................ its  naice , and It is a amazing. It makes me feel good and comfortable I'm really seeing a drastic change this make my lashes grow but i take take you have to use it for a while to see a results i like it and i love it . thanke you mavala double lash nutritive>
Fatima Y.
I love this product It works ! Just after 2 weeks I noticed my lashes are getting fuller darker and longer. It’s easy to apply twice a day and it can be used as a lash primer. I’d definitely buy it again💕
Kate S.
Scotland
My hubby bought me this as a gift, as I kept complaining about my lashes being short and falling out so I had bald patches.
You apply at night on clean lashes.
I added this in to my night time skin care routine.
I use this product every night and have been using it for a couple of months.
It has made a great difference in my lashes. I would definitely r commend. I will be Re-purchasing.
Nives S.
I bought this because my lashes are pretty short and it’s a dream to have long lashes. And I’m still dreaming. I used this once and sometimes twice a day and haven’t notice my lashes becoming longer however they did become more denser and thicker and I really liked that. I will try something else for my lashes, but will keep using this for my eyebrows 😉
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Really amazing product and actually works to grow lashes ! I am Asian and naturally have short lashes that point straight out - after using this product, I'm really seeing a drastic change. They're definitely a lot longer and even have a slight curl to them.

The only problem is that I find this product very inaccessible for purchase in stores. I am not a big fan of buying products (especially ones that will be used directly on my face / eyes etc.) since there are lots of fakes out there. They used to stock this at London Drugs, but they seem to have gotten rid of it. I would repurchase if I could find it in stores again.

For now, I'm using castor oil on my lashes which seem to be working equally as well. I rinsed out an old mascara tube and filled it up with the oil. It's messier than Mavala because it's oily.
Sarah M.
Does this work? I'm hesitant. Photos?

Amazon