Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareMauviel
Copper M'150S 7 Piece Cookware Set w/Wooden Crate

Mauviel Copper M'150S 7 Piece Cookware Set w/Wooden Crate

by Mauviel

The Mauviel M'heritage 7 piece copper cookware set with wooden crate includes two saucepans with matching lids, a saute pan with a lid, and a frying pan. Made in France, this Mauviel M'150s copper cookware heats quickly and cools quickly because each pan is 90% copper. The stainless steel handles stay cool while you cook. These pans also won't adversely affect the flavor of your meals because the stainless steel cooking surfaces do not react with food. Mauviel cookware comes with a lifetime warranty with normal use and proper care. This Mauviel M'150s 7-piece copper cookware set includes the following items:1.9 quart sauce pan and lid3.6 quart sauce pan and lid3.2 quart saute pan and lid10.2 inch fry pan5 ounce copperbrill cleaner Matching lids are made by Mauviel and have stainless steel handles. Made in France Mauviel 6100-02WC

This looks great, but does it tarnish on the outside or is there a way to prevent it from doing so?
Start your review of Mauviel Copper M'150S 7 Piece Cookware Set w/Wooden Crate!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca E.
Vancouver , WA
Now let me preface this by saying I am a serious home chef. I have worked in various professional kitchen for years and I take pride and care in the things I make. I thought I made good food, I thought I was a proficient chef, I thought I knew what those things meant until I bought this set. It has forever changed how I cook and the ease with which I can perfect recipes to the point where it has ruined all other cookware for me. This brand is time tested (literally hundreds of years) and is gorgeous. The care and craftsmanship with which they are made is  unequaled, and they cook evenly and heat quicker than I have experienced before.