Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Weslaco, TX
This store is so neat. I love how there is clothes for every shape and size. their clothing is so cute and dressy. I would literally be in debt if there was a store near me. it suits for all
Fife Lake, MI
Nice, cute, classic trends. Can be a bit overpriced and sometimes you can find some really good sales. They always have some cute shoes there. They are also geared to all different sizes.
Grand Rapids , MI
I heard a lot of good things about this store so i went in the store to check it out and thought it was really expensive plus i didn't really find anything i liked or that would fit.
Maurices is such a good store! I buy a lot of my work clothes there. The only thing i dislike about it is it doesn't offer a lot of XS clothing items. you have to order a lot of them.
Love this store! They always have great clothes, that are in with all the latest fashion trends! Clothes are expensive so I always wait for their sales and shop the clearance racks!
Brookhaven, MS
I love love love maurices! My favorite destination for plus size clothing! Their jeans are my absolute favorite! I love the fits and buy one get one 50% off is such a great deal!
Aliso Viejo, CA
I miss being able to shop in Maurices. They're aren't any near where I currently live. Their selection of work clothes was always perfect and exactly what I was looking for!
Big Spring, TX
They have some nice things but some store have rude staff, they are unhelpful, unclean, not all stores are but it shouldn't happen. They are over priced, an under stocked.
Sullivan, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Pretty pricey and I don't usually find much I like. The clothes are good for work clothes if you have to dress nice. They have nice jeans too if you are okay with the price
Ontario, OR
Clothing here is a lil too expensive for my budget, I like that it offers plus sizes but way much more money.. I can get 2 pair of jeans at rue 21 for the price of one here..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol