Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Lincoln, MO
This is my favorite store. I live in a rural area and yes there is a Maurices just 20 miles away. I also buy my friend clothes who lives in Alaska and ship them to her. It has a great variety of dress and casual clothing.
I really like Maurices. We used to have one near where i lived, but now, is is hard to find a close shop. The prices are a little too high for my taste, but customer service is pretty good, and the fashion is awesome.
I love love love this store! They have incredible prices for clothes that will actually fit any body type! They need more stores and clothes like this and then it wouldn't be so nerve racking going clothes shopping haha.
Fort Collins, CO
I have so many clothes from this brand and I love the quality. The only thing I'm disappointed in is their lacy tank tops get so staticy and attract a ton of hair and can get itchy. Their other clothing is great though
Manhattan, KS
Love their styles and variety! Doesn’t always hold up as long as I would like though. Their styles always make up for it though. Their shoes are to die for! Their jeggings are probably one of my favorite items there.
I love Maurice's items! They are always good quality, comfortable, and in style. They have great sales and even better for cardholders. I have shopped here for years and am still pleased with the selection available!
Glouster, OH
This is my favorite store in the whole world! Everything I have is from here. I dress up for work and every week they have new shipments of new clothes. I love it!
Rainbow City, AL
Oh man! Where to begin. Maurice's is my absolute favorite store when searching for a causal outfit. Every item is pretty pricey but the quality is amazing. The $10 reward card is a great upside to item prices though!
Narragansett, RI
I love shopping at Maurices. I'm horrible at pairing outfits and they always help giving ideas. Their pricing can be high at times but I just wait till they have their sales and it's normal pricing like any store. I always find cute shirts that can be dressed up for work or can dress down with jeans.
I used to love shopping here but they have increased their prices so much over the years making it extremely overpriced for what you are getting and they just keep putting the same style of clothes season after season
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol