Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Berea, OH
My new favorite clothing store! Great quality clothing and great customer service. After having baby number for I was having a hard time losing weight and couldn't fit into any of my old clothes. I have been having a hard time finding stylish good quality clothes that fit my new body. Love that Maurice's has styles for pretty much every woman. the prices can be a bit daunting but they seem to run some really great sales and I recently scored some awesome finds on clearance.
Pendleton, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My favorite place for fall fashion. I love the huge variety of sizes they offer as well. I am currently pregnant and I can still shop here and feel comfortable with what I’m wearing. I recommend; you can also shop online. Sizes are always true to what you wear other places. I must add the shoes, especially boots, this is the only place I buy mine.
This is one of my absolute favorite stores ever. Love there brand of jeans, there jewelry, shoes, oh who am I kidding I love it all. An it is very affordable plus they seem to always have some sort of sales going on.
Gnadenhutten
I love maurices. My entire wardrobe is maurices. Long sleeves, jeans, cardigans, tank tops. I look best in fall colors as I have red hair. They always have great selection. Everything fits great for me. Little pricy but everything is worth it. The quality is what matters!
Huntington, Indiana
I love maurices. The prices can be a little high sometimes, but there’s almost always good finds on the sales rack. I also love the people in maurices. They’re always complimenting you and making you feel good about what you wear. It feels like more than just a sales tactic, it feel genuine and I love it.
Farmingdale, ME
While I do love the clothes at Maurices I don’t think they are priced appropriately. Clearance items are generally your best bet. I don’t think the quality of the clothes wow me enough to justify being so pricey. I gave it 3 stars because the clothes are quite pretty!
Big Rapids, MI
Maurices uploaded by Jennifer K.
I come from a smaller town, so finding a decent clothing store is challenging. Maurices has been in my town for as long as I can remember and they never seem to disappoint. I love their ever changing inventory. They also always have great sales.
Watertown, NY
Although I love the clothes this place has and the pricing and the coupons are amazing. The Watertown NY store there is a lady there who is so rude every time I walk in. It has gotten to the point I will not even walk into the store I just order online.
Tacoma
I have recently started shopping at Maurices, and I love wearing their clothes. They fit perfect, they are affordable, they are good quality, and there is so much to choose from.
This used to be my favorite store but it has kinda gone down hill. The selection just isn't what it used to be and the styles are not that great any more. At my local store the staff have one if 2 extremes. They are either so far up your butt that you can't even shop or they just completely ignore you like you're trash they can't be bothered with lol. The only positive is I like their jeans when they have my size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol