Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
This is the best place to get a goo pair of Jeans. They comfortable, and sell at a great price. They as re also great quality that lasts me a while. The tank tops, blouses and sweaters are pretty awesome.
New Richmond
I absolutely love Maurices clothing! Every single time I am in the store I find something I love. They always have good deals and the quality is pretty good. The employees there are also super helpful and friendly!
Orting, WA
Love it! It is my favorite store! They always have the right clothes for me. Always fitting, always nice and always a great time there. Go get some maurice clothes you wont be disappointed. Great quality as well!
Charlotte
Oh this store could get me in loads of trouble! Always cute and on trend clothes with good price points! My only complaint is the Plus section is a bit small in stores. I wish it were a larger area.
Love their jeans. Vigoss is my favorite fitting jeans especially after having my daughter. They fit my biddy type well. Store is always well organized and always someone ready to help you
Dougherty , IA
I love Maurice’s! They have clothes for every size and shape. I get most of my jeans from them. My biggest complaint is that some stores don’t have many plus sized pieces as others.
Jackson
This is my favorite place to buy jeans. I have larger thighs which rub and I go through jeans quick! These hold up better then anything else I have tried. Bianca at the Jackson TN store is your go to girl!!!
Central City, KY
I use to HATE shopping at maurices...but within the past few years the styles and prices are hard to beat. It’s rare that I don’t have at least one piece of maurices clothing on!!
Evansville
I enjoy how the employees will help select sets of clothing for you based on occasion, style, and colors. The prices are affordable and I always seem to find something I enjoy.
Burdine, KY
I absolutely love Maurice’s! It’s one of the few women’s clothing stores that I can actually get jeans 👖 long enough for me I’m 6’0” tall so it’s a pain sometimes I love how the jeans look and fit when I try them on but I have noticed that once I wear them for the first hr it’s ok but whatever stretchy fabric they use they end up slipping down and I seem to be pulling at the waist band a lot I’ve tried going tighter to where it was hard to button them but still have that problem I love the sales you can get a lot for a decent price although one drawback I’ve noticed that they aren’t made as well as they should be for the price point. I love the tanks that let a little of the lace hang out under a shirt and across cleavage and that they carry plus sizes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol