Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Spokane Vly, WA
My absolute favorite store! I love that they have plus size clothes in small size styles at great prices! Just because I'm fluffy doesn't mean i want to dress in block patterns or a day at the office. Not even kidding, 3/4 of my closet came from them. They usually have a sale, the clearance section always has good stuff and i love the rewards.
Richland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love shopping at Maurice’s! They have the latest trends and styles! They always have a nice variety of sizes and as well the clothes are high quality! I like to get my summer dresses there! If you haven’t been in a Maurice’s then you are totally missing out!
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love Maurice’s! Most of my work and causal wardrobe is from Maurice’s. I am approaching 40, but I still want stylish clothes! This brand has exactly what I want and the clothes aren’t too revealing. I would have selected 5 stars, if it weren’t for the fact that I can rarely find shorter lengths in the store anymore. Almost every time I want a pair of pants/jeans, I have to go home and order online. That’s really my only complaint! Please have more lengths available in-store!
Forest lake , MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store and I have had nothing but good experiences every time I have shopped online. I don’t really enjoy going in stores because the sales associates are pushy and I feel out of place to say the least. Their clearance is kind of a hit or a miss, and sometimes you can snag really good deals but other times, it’s like, how is this even a clearance price?! I like their size range and hey cater to plus size women, as well, which I find to be very nice. They have very cute clothes and accessories for everyone of every size.
Stigler, OK
I absolutely love this store. I started shopping at Maurices in 2004 in Decorah, Iowa. Oklahoma didn't have Maurices so when we went to visit my grandparents twice a year I stocked up on XLong Jeans. You see I stand at 6'2" and have been that height since I was in the 6th Grade. Over the years the Tops have become better quality, better style, and beautiful. However, over the years you have stopped carrying Xlong jeans in your stores. Do you know how disappointing it is to not be able to shop in one of your favorite stores. Also, I do love shopping online but every time I think something will fit it doesn't. Then I have to go to your store where your employees bombard you from the time you walk in the door. Give you a hard time about your return, and make you feel like you are a criminal for not liking the items. I am sorry but I love your store and I love your jeans when I can actually try them on in the store before buying them. Your employees need a lot of training in the customer service area. You can take this review with a grain of salt or you can take it as constructive criticism from a former Store Manager of Lady Foot Locker. I worked there based on commission but I can promise my store and my employees were higher ranked and prosperous by NOT doing the things your employees do. I really hope that the customer service improves soon and that you make the decision to bring xlong jeans back into the store. And no I don't want you to order them for me, that would be another 2 hour trip just to hope that they fit and it's not wasted gas money. I have another problem but it isn't just your store doing it so I won't consider this in my stars. I dislike the feeling of being singled out when I have to shop on both sides of the store. I am not a Plus Size girl but a lot of times I have to purchase plus size tops to make sure they are long enough. It is embarrassing to have to shop in separate sections. You find a shirt you like but need it in a bigger size... OH, you will have to go across the store and find it in the "Big girl" section mam. Get it together please. #peoplelovingpeople not #separationbysize
MIDLAND
Maurices has great quality of clothing and it's super affordable considering they're always having some sort of great deal and their clearance is amazing too. The sizing runs big which makes me feel great about myself considering I'm a small in just about everything but in most other clothing I'm a large to extra large. I love everything about them and the free ship to store is amazing too. The dressing rooms in my location are clean, comfy and definately roomy.
S Wilmington, IL
I love this store! This is the place I always stop for my jeans, dresses and shoes! They have vigoss and silver jeans which are my favorites but their brand is also very comfy and cute! Their shoes are my favorite. I get all my cute boots, heels and sandals from here and a lot of my dresses Alison come from here! I'd recommend checking them out because you won't be sorry!
Londonderry , OH
I love this store so much. Lots of good memories here with my ma and my sister. Their staff is always so nice and make you feel like a rock star! I love how they will gather your things and get your dressing area ready for you. It's always a fun time and I love the cloths they sell, hydraulic jeans and silvers are my fav!
Sioux City, IA
There are some things I really love about Maurice's, and a few things that I'm not so fond of. First, let's start with the good: Maurice's is one of the ONLY stores where I can consistently find dress slacks that are good quality, fit my big booty and thighs, and also come in a 'short' length. Almost every other store I look at has slacks that are missing at least one of those requirements. Another thing I like is that they are becoming more trendy than they had been in the past, so it's a little easier for me to find clothes there that still feel young enough for my 24 year old self, but aren't skimpy or cheap quality. Now onto the negatives: The biggest issue I have when I shop at Maurice's is that I NEVER know what size I need to grab because the sizing on their clothing is SO much different than every other store I go to. At 99% of stores, I wear somewhere between a 7 and a 10 in pants (and usually it's like an 8 or 9), but the last time I was at Maurice's, I bought 5/6s and even tried on some 3/4s. WAY off from the norm. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's definitely a mood booster to buy a smaller size, but when that's the only store you're doing that at, you know something is off. Additionally, as I said in the positives of my review, I do think that Maurice's IS becoming more trendy with what it sells, but there's still times where it just misses the mark and the clothes they have are just not quite what I'm looking for at my age point. Overall, it's a great place to shop, especially if you don't have a stick-thin figure because there are a variety of options available!
Mansfield, OH
Currently my favorite clothing store. Im sure I’ve spent well over 1k there since November. Doesn’t help that I got approved for a credit card there. The clothing is so well made and cute. Perfect for either the office or running around doing errands. The pieces are versatile and the staff is friendly and accommodating
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol