Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Forest Lake, MN
I personally do not like their clothes. A lot of it is way over price or they never have my shoe size which is a 6, and the clothes that looks cute, you can find at a different store for cheaper. Don't waste your time
Streator, IL
I love the look of the clothes at Maurices. As long as you know that you are not buying something that is going to last forever. The clothes seem to hold up for a season or two but then most of them seem to fall apart. The price is reasonable and it is not a huge loss when things fall apart or pill.
I love Maurice's! The company is all about the customer and customer service! Such a fun environment to shop in and be in. Also love all of the clothing in the store! Definitely recommend shopping here to anyone, of any size!!
Pitkin, LA
LOVE this store!!!! They have great quality clothing with seasonal style!! It also carries plus size clothing which is nice because it sucks going shopping with your girls and nothing in the store fits… been there!
Cottondale, AL
I love Maurices! Their shop has an awesome vibe, and the clothing is to die for! They have tons of sales on clothing and jewelry, and I especially love their shoes! I got some wedges there just last week that I love!
Pilot Point, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The clothes here are just beautiful and you can find them on sale as well. They can be on the expensive side sometime though. The staff is probably the best around, they always know their product and are so helpful.
Cheyenne, WY
Absolutely love Maurices, they carry cute in season clothes for reasonable prices. There clothes are good quality! I have bought jeans from Maurices that have lasted me 2 years and they were completely worth my money!
Madison, WI
This has been one of my favorite stores for a long time. There isn't much consistency between stores, so I prefer to shop online. The prices are fantastic and you can get a great mix of casual and professional pieces.
Kansas City, MO
I love Maurices! I have shopped here for about 15 years! This is really the only place I get my clothes, they fit my style perfectly and let me try new things! They have great deals and the associates are helpful!
Carlton , MN
I’ve never been disappointment with a purchase from Maurice’s. Their jeggings and tank tops are my and I refuse to purchase them anywhere else. I love the cute T-shirt’s and sweaters they come out with each season.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol