Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
wayland
One of my favorite stores to shop at, such good quality clothing. I love the way the stores are set up. Wish they were not so expensive though and had more of a clearance section.
Hays, KS
Love Love LOVE! It's so great and I got a super cute outfit this past weekend and got a killer deal! Would recommend it for everyone who wants a super cute outfit for a killer price!
Jefferson City, MO
Great customer service and its my favorite place to buy jeans. The Silver jeans are my go-to! Thanks to their credit card I buy buy buy all the time! Great deals and clearance!!!
Beloit, WI
Maurice's carries the cutest styles and very fashionable, work appropriate clothing. The store always has nicely put together mannequins. The associates are usually very helpful.
I used to work at Maurices and LOVED every minute of it. The styles are great, they have a WIDE range of sizes, and they carry quite a few different styles--I love their dress clothes!
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This company has cute clothes, but are overpriced for the quality. I only buy something with a great coupon, or on clearance. Also, the sales people can be overbearing at times.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have found really cute clothing at matrices before. It was a few years ago, but I was able to find some extremely cute silver jeans as well as some mark down look alike jeans.
Being a plus sized girl, it can be hard finding cute clothes. Sometimes it can be hit or miss on their clothes especially in the winter, but their staff is always friendly and helpful.
Jamestown, KY
This store tends to be pretty hit-or-miss with me. Sometimes I find really cute, affordable clothes. Other times I can't find anything within my price range that fits my style.
Wytheville, Va
When I was thinner I was able to find a few nice pieces of clothing but they were still pricey. Now that I am bigger, I cannot seem to find anything at this store to fit me. :(
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol