Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Louisa, KY
I absolutely love maurices. Especially when they have sales, as their prices can be a bit more than other places. They just have the cutest clothes though that are so hard to pass up. #turkeydayfaves #maurices #clothes #shoppingspree #love #tops #boots
Walla Walla
I love the array of scents they have.  I so t think therea a single scent i havent liked.   The rollerball scents last a long time and go on smooth.  I have had troublw with one of the roller balls but that more packaging than anything else
Oshkosh
I am all over the places in sizes at this store so it’s difficult to shop online. I got a card with them because I shop for work clothes here but it’s not really my personal style. Their clothes are good for quite a few wears so I enjoy the quality!
Pell City, AL
I love this store. The jeans are pretty thick so if you have thick thighs like me they hold up longer unlike most jeans that are thin and usually tear within a few months. They have tons of cute stuff for all sizes now and super cute and affordable too.
Jasper, IN
I love shopping at Maurices! It can be a little expensive but I find that they usually have some type of sale going on so it can be affordable. I shop the clearance rack often. The clothes are true to size and good quality.
Martinsville, VA
There’s not much shopping in my town. I like Maurices because their jeans fit me good. They’re a little pricey so I try to stock up when they have end of season sales. I like their jewelry too.
Canton
Omg I canno't stress enough how much I LOVE Maurices !! I've spent SO much money at this store.This was the first credit card I ever got approved for,an It's maxed ALL the time !! The prices are high,BUT they have constant sales an clearance items ALL the time !!! The deals are amazing and for the price you end up paying and the stylish clothes you get it is A++.When I go in there store OR on there website I ALWAYS end up spending money I don't have !!
Miller, SD
Maurices uploaded by Maria M.
I love maurices stores! They have great styles for all sizes. They have a wide selection of business attire, as well as dressy, and casual clothes. They always have sales and specials going on, so you rarely pay full price. I would definitely shop there again.
Wichita , Ks
These smells amazing and the scents are different enough that there would be something for everyone! The scent doesn't seem to last that long but as a roll on its amazing for the price point and a great item to have in your bag for on the go!
Dover, AR
Maurices is one of my top three favorite places to shop. They have a great selection across a variety of ages and sizes that are always stylish. I do a lot of online shopping here and will definitely continue. I love Maurices!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol