Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Phoenix , AZ
Maurcies has always been a small town store, they have the cutest clothes and a large variety of them. I love that they also carry a plus section instead of regular fore sizes. The sizes aren't true to the size, you wear a medium I would go for a small
Mchenry, IL
Maurice’s is my go to for clothes shopping. Love the plus size options. Lots of good sales going on all the time. Great quality clothes. The staff is always so helpful. I would definitely recommend and have recommended this store whenever asked!
Phenix City
I don’t shop much because I can never find affordable clothing in my size. Maurice’s always provides a quality experience and they have lots of knowledgeable employees. I actually purchased the dress and shoes I wore for my wedding at this store!
I LOVE Maurices, but their jeans are frustrating. I can try on two pairs of the same jeans in the same size, and only one will fit. I didn't use to have this problem. However, they have a great selection and awesome sales, so I still shop here.
Bemidji , MN
I love Maurice’s, 97 percent of the time I can find something fabulous for whatever occasion I’m shopping for. I love Silver jeans & Maurice’s is the only place I buy them. I can usually find fun party dresses, casual wear, dress clothes too!
Huntington , Wv
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite store! Maurices has the most fashionable and cutest clothes . They have something for every women. There prices vary but when fashion goes on clearance it's a steal. The only down fall to Maurices's is that they don't have layaway.
Eastland
My absolute favorite clothing store to shop at! They have a lot of good choices for plus women and the prices aren't bad especially when you shop when they have sales going on.
Angola, NY
I absolutely love Maurice’s. I always find something I like in that store and they have very good clearance deals. Their clothes are good material and affordable. I would recommend shopping here because they have tons of sizes for everyone!
Boonville, IN
Maurice’s is my favorite place to shop. If I’m looking for a certain shirt, jeans or dress I always go there first. The prices are usually pretty reasonable. I signed up for their email program and I love that they actually send you coupons!
Athens, AL
Oh, Maurices!  I have been a customer for a few years, and I have had their store card for just as long.  I have always enjoyed shopping in store at Maurices.  Their staff is always friendly and eager to help, and there are always good deals to be found.  The quality is great 99% of the time, and I don't have a hard time finding the right fit for my body.  Additionally, they have a pretty good rewards program.  As of late, though, I have discovered the many perks of online shopping with Maurices.  You have access to items that aren't necessarily in every store, and you have the ability to see just how much you're about to spend before you hit the "register."  I am especially happy that they have recently added an amazing perk for their store cardholders:  an automatic 10% off your ENTIRE purchase EVERY TIME on ANYTHING.  It's not just an initial discount with your card anymore, and that makes finding sales and clearance items that much sweeter!  Maurices is now my favorite place to shop for clothing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol