Maurices

by Maurices

Does anyone know the quality of this stores products? Also, do they offer “tall” sizes for people that are y’all. ?
Favorite thing to shop for other than makeup,skincare and hair products? Maurices
How do you their size run? True to size?
Start your review of Maurices!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that.” in 58 reviews
“...give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing” in 30 reviews
“Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident” in 19 reviews
“The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that.” in 14 reviews
“Also the clothing is awesome and always my style , I was told if I love it so much then I should grab a credit card , haha me with a credit card to this store is like giving a crack addict crack. ” in 12 reviews
Lawton, OK
Enjoy finding some great clothes here, always have my sizes and a pretty good reward points system, and always 10% off if you have their store credit card, always at least find a short o can't resist buying
Superior, WI
I buy 97% of my clothes exclusively from here. Rewards system is nice getting $5 off for every $100 spent. I have their credit card so I save an additional 10% off my bill which I can pay off right there after my transaction. I’m plus sized and it’s wonderful having such a huge selection of clothes to purchase in store.
Findlay
I Cannot say enough good things about the store. I shop here all of the time and I am always greeted with a smile. They remember my name and ask me about things we discussed the last time I was there. They always recommend clothes and I never ever pushy. I always feel like I’m shopping with friends when I come here!
Tooele
I have bought a few different little perfumes from Maurices. Including an on the go spray one and little roll on oils. They are super cute and not badly priced either. The oils have dried flowers in them making them aesthetically appealing and smell amazing! There are about 4 smells and I have 2 different ones.
Evansville, IN
Beautiful products with top notch customer service. If your store doesn't have the size you need, those gals order it for you and it's at your store in just a few days! This store really knows how to treat it's customers.
I love Maurice's because they have plus size clothes that are very pretty! I also love their Silver jeans, that's the only jeans I wear! I love Maurice's, but I wish some of their clothes wasn't so expensive! Still a great place to find clothes though!
Pickerington, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This clothing store is.. Okay. I do like some of the styles of clothes they have and some fragrances/accessories but everything is way overpriced for the quality. The clothes and shoes especially are overpriced. Not worth it to me... Doesn't have a huge range of styles like they used to. Maybe would recommend
Eau Claire
Maurice's has a fun & upbeat line of clothes. Their jeans are true to size at great prices! Their tops are fun & in fashion. They have something for everyone. If you are on a budget they have great sales all the time. They carry Silver jeans, which are pricey. So, I stick with thier brand!
My absolute favorite store ever to purchase anything from. I’ve never had a store just get my style like Maurice’s does. It is a little pricey but def worth it when you feel so good and comfortable in the clothes you get. I love their points system and the customer service is always so awesome.
Austin
Being in a small town, Maurices is the only female clothing store around.  They offer cute clothes and their deals are normally affordable. I think purchasing things.  The biggest complaint is most shirts are machine wash line dry because they wrinkle so easily.  Be prepared!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johnstown, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy one get one free today! Maurices
Miranda V. • 2 years ago
Yes! I shop there way too often! lol