BY MAURICES

• Does anyone else love Maurices? Their clearance is buy on...2 Answers
  • I've noticed lately that I can try on the same jeans in t...1 Answers
  • Do their clothes run true to size?11 Answers
Maurices
  • "The really nice thing about their plus size section is that the clothing isn't old lady like, a lot of their selection mimickes what is found in their juniors department and I really appreciate that." in 58 reviews
  • "Love Love Love this store it has the cutes outfits and love how employees help out and give you their opinion I especially love their deals which they have very cute clothes for a reasonable price and worth the price very good quality clothing" in 30 reviews
  • "Only ever bought stuff second hand but is still good quality after it's been worn, so that makes me very confident" in 19 reviews
  • "The jeans are great for taller people, but being a little bigger in size it it kinda hard to find something that looks and feels right on me: but i cant complain as most places are like that." in 14 reviews
  • "They have super cute clothes and I love that they carry plus sizes as well to cater to more of a variety of women." in 12 reviews
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I absolutely love Maurice’s! It’s one of the few women’s clothing stores that I can actually get jeans 👖 long enough for me I’m 6’0” tall so it’s a pain sometimes I love how the jeans look and fit when I try them on but I have noticed that once I wear them for the first hr it’s ok but whatever stretchy fabric they use they end up slipping down and I seem to be pulling at the waist band a lot I’ve tried going tighter to where it was hard to button them but still have that problem I love the sales you can get a lot for a decent price although one drawback I’ve noticed that they aren’t made as well as they should be for the price point. I love the tanks that let a little of the lace hang out under a shirt and across cleavage and that they carry plus sizes!
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Oh, Maurices!  I have been a customer for a few years, and I have had their store card for just as long.  I have always enjoyed shopping in store at Maurices.  Their staff is always friendly and eager to help, and there are always good deals to be found.  The quality is great 99% of the time, and I don't have a hard time finding the right fit for my body.  Additionally, they have a pretty good rewards program.  As of late, though, I have discovered the many perks of online shopping with Maurices.  You have access to items that aren't necessarily in every store, and you have the ability to see just how much you're about to spend before you hit the "register."  I am especially happy that they have recently added an amazing perk for their store cardholders:  an automatic 10% off your ENTIRE purchase EVERY TIME on ANYTHING.  It's not just an initial discount with your card anymore, and that makes finding sales and clearance items that much sweeter!  Maurices is now my favorite place to shop for clothing!
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I am a thick girl and Maurices firs my body perfectly! My hips are wider and their clothes fits really well. They are dressy and dressed down and I always feel comfortable. I love the employees at my maurices. They always call me by name and they already know my style and they remember the things I buy so when I go in there and they have a new piece they say it will go good with a piece already in my closet that I bought before hand! It does get any better than that. You don't get that kind of service at a huge department store.
Abbie Q.
I have been finding great sales at Maurice's and the clothing selection has gotten better over the years..Wish they stocked more Xshort jeans they sell so fast. I am lucky if I can find some, bought a super cute shirt the other day and after having kids it's hard normally to find anything that fits well. So glad their is a Maurice's near me. Love that you can have store pickup or if you buy online you can return it to the store instead of having to send it back in
𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love going to Maurices! The stylists there are always so helpful and I find the cutest styles. Not to mention the great quality of their clothes! They do not have a large variety of style but they have statement pieces that will match anyone’s wardrobe! I got these cute checkered pants! A fantastic floral blazer and this absolutely gorgeous little yellow purse!!
Nicole P.
Farmington
Love love love!! I have worked there for almost four years i love being a part of the team at Maurices. It has changed my closet from small to big to over flowing to please take some clothes away from me. Have a discount is great, but we also always have a sale going on and a huge clearance selection for our customers to get a great deal as well.
Brittney S.
I used to work at Maurices and it was a great company to work for. I absolutely love the customer service. I recently went into a local Maurices to buy a top for a country concert I was attending the ladies didn’t stop helping until I found something I loved. I came in for one shirt and came out with 10. That is some good customer service!
Julia S.
West Islip
I LOVE maurices and the products they sell. I have found so much success in shopping in their stores, though my one gripe with the company is that my closest store is 2 and a half hours away across state lines! their clothing quality is superb and their styles are fashion forward. They have clothing for every occasion.
Kaitlyn L.
I love the quality of the clothing! I look forward to the 75% off semiannual sales. I tend to stock up on clothing during those sales! I usually don’t buy clothing at full price, but a few times I have purchased clothing from there at full/almost full price! Half of my closet is from Maurice’s! 100% my favorite store!
Avani P.
I like this store. I have only been there twice but I purchased one thing from there which was a perfume called "Lucky Me". It literally smells SO good! It is in a class bottle, lasts all day, and was not too expensive either. I would try this store out if you are interested in places similar to Francesa's.
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
Does Maurices seem high to anyone else? I love their clothing but was wondering if their was another store anyone else really like that might be a little cheaper.
Megan C.
Is everything they sell just for slimmer people or do they sell for plus sizes?
Brandy W.
Redmond, OR
Is this store true to size?
Delaney N.
Harrisburg, PA
What kind of clothing to they have in here? Like dressy, or casual.
Christy O.
Do they carry plus size clothes?