GroceryPantryNuts & SeedsMauna Loa

by Mauna Loa

Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with spicy wasabi and sweet teriyaki,and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Tube of Noni Coco Mango Conditioning Shampoo,

Is this a free box of goodies?
Ok I am confused with the description of this...is it a package of nuts with shampoo and conditioner? Why would someone be buying these two things together?
What exactly is this ?
Start your review of Mauna Loa Wasabi & Teriyaki Macadamia Nuts 1 Bag 11oz Each and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Tube of Noni Coco Mango Conditioning Shampoo,!
Tatiane D.
Muito bom, superou minhas expectativas, recomendo com certeza, melhor produto dá linha, ótimo para ter na bolsa
Sabrina B.
Redondo Beach, CA
First time I saw these, where at target. I love macadamia nuts. They were delicious. really enjoyed them.
Michelle M.
Saratoga, CA
Really great mix nuts I always eat them especially while watching movies or just lounging around.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wasn't too fond of the flavor. The wasbi flavoring was spicy and just off. Wouldn't buy again.
Naniloa H.
Las Vegas, NV
My dad is hawaiian and he ate these all the time and i wanted to try them so ever since i tried them i kept buying them they are so good i love them. I buy them everytime we run out because i like to have them for when ever i want them
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Favorite nuts are macadamia. So many choices now. Always fresh and delicious. Will continue to be a customer
Roxanne O.
La Quinta, CA
Wasabi and teriyaki are delicious. My children love them also. The shampoo smells amazing and the lotion soothes dry skin especially during this winter.
Samie R.
Ione, WA
So good! I love them! they are a great snack! everyone should have some in their house!.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I love these nuts and the variety that they come in. I would compare them to the blue ribbon nuts since they have such a variety of flavors. I love that i always have a choice on what flavor i would want to eat for the day. I love peanuts and these are super addicting!
Olivia V.
Lafayette, LA
These nuts first intrigued me by the uniqueness of flavor. Wasabi & Teriyaki? Why not! I enjoy. Not an every day go to snack but I do enjoy them on occasion.