Mauna Loa Wasabi & Teriyaki Macadamia Nuts 1 Bag 11oz Each and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Tube of White Ginger Conditioning Shampoo.

BY MAUNA LOA

Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with spicy wasabi and sweet teriyaki,and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Tube of White Ginger Conditioning Shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra J.
Very yum and love an extra sodium boost! But these have to b kept in the fridge or freezer because they go rancid fast. Like your influenster account. You have to keep it fresh! Also, don’t use these for baking because I think that might be gross.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
I feel like this is kinda healthy I always snack on them when I'm at my desk at work and it makes me full thru out the day with out eating junk food which I avoid.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I love these nuts and the variety that they come in. I would compare them to the blue ribbon nuts since they have such a variety of flavors. I love that i always have a choice on what flavor i would want to eat for the day. I love peanuts and these are super addicting!
Marissa P.
Des moines
These are the best macadamia nuts around. We purchased them in Hawaii in the spring and they were amazing! They have the best flavors options!
Patricia R.
Pasadena, CA
Macadamia nuts remind me of Hawaii and they're so healthy too!! I'd much rather reach for these tasty nuts than junk food!
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product. Enjoy eating it and sharing. No too many ch salt. I was afraid of ingredients but it was good
Tatiane D.
Muito bom, superou minhas expectativas, recomendo com certeza, melhor produto dá linha, ótimo para ter na bolsa
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Favorite nuts are macadamia. So many choices now. Always fresh and delicious. Will continue to be a customer
Maribel G.
Taste good I like the salty taste a little bit though. They also have a very good taste................
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wasn't too fond of the flavor. The wasbi flavoring was spicy and just off. Wouldn't buy again.