BY MAUNA LOA

Taste of the Tropics. 1 1/2 Cups Baking Nuts. All Natural. Macadamia Baking Pieces Dry Roasted. With Mauna Loa®, something that tastes so good can actually be good for you. Prized by generations for their crunchy, creamy texture and delightful buttery flavor, Mauna Loa® Macadamia Nuts add a "Taste of the Tropics" to your favorite recipes.  For delicious brownies, cookies, cake, muffins and more - including salads, side dishes and entrees - think Mauna Loa®! Mauna Loa® Macadamia Nuts are a smart choice for today s healthy recipes and smart snacking.  With the h. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies!" in 1 review
  • "Can use these for many things!" in 1 review
  • "A great little snack!" in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
This is the best brand I feel of macadamia nuts that i use for baking yes it is a bit expensive but so worth it the nuts taste fresh and are crunchy but not hard also very flavorful and nutty.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I totally love Macadamia nuts, and when my recipe recently called for them to use, I couldn't wait.  It was the 4th of July and I really wanted to make something with seafood.  I bought some lobster and cooked my dish and topped it with these unsalted nut baking pieces.  Delicious!
Kayin H.
Dallas, TX
I love macadamia nuts, but these were awfully waxy tasting. Yuck. They kind of ruined the cookies I was making for my husband's company potluck. They tasted like flakes of candles and had none of the creamy, fatty crunch that I seek in a macadamia nut. Maybe they were stale?
Amy  M.
Fresno, CA
This macadamia nuts are delicious and grate to bake in cookies. Only thing is that they are kinda expensive. I like to splurge sometimes and purchases them, there so delicious.
Kate J.
Have you tasted these !!! OMG ITS A TREAT!! almost like desert for my Keto lifestyle I'm Keto so having delicious things around is very important for my sanity . This is one of the best I've tried
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
These are super great for baking! Can use these for many things! Macadamia nut cookies are super good! Easy to keep in the freezer
Nicole G.
Delicious healthy snack to reach for it a wonderful choice for baking! You can't go wrong with these delightful treats
Heather F.
Delicious, add to any cookie ,pie, brownie for an awesome flavor. Or eat alone. So tasty you will love them!
Sherry M.
These are really,really good to bake with. I love using these during Thanksgiving and Christmas for baking
naomi s.
Sc, ['', '', '']
These are really good to put in cakes and cookies! I like to eat them plain too! A great little snack!
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
This looks amazing, I wonder if they go stale fast?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
What are the carbs per serving ?
dalia a.
sydney
Are these Mauna Loa Honey Roasted nuts very sweet? I would love to try them.