BY MAUNA LOA #38 in Chocolate

Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products.  Great tasting Mauna Loa® macadamia nuts and treats meet the highest standards of quality and excellence.  Perfect for gift-giving, special occasions or an everyday treat! Mahalo for buying Mauna Loa products. see more...

• Here for the badge, like everyone else Same 10 Answers
  • I had this chocolate before, when my ...i've seen this a few times in ... 4 Answers
  • Anyone know Where I can buy these? You can find them at grocery s... 18 Answers
Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias
  • "When i buy myself a bag of these i always pour me a little bit in a baggy because if i dont i will literally sit down and eat the whole bag all by myself in one sitting." in 7 reviews
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
These are absolutely the most amazing things I've ever ate. A friend of mine who lives in hawaii shipped me a box full of these and other kinds of candies and chocolates, but from everything in the box I fell in love with these. I literally could not stop eating them! The worst day of my life was when the bag was empty lol. The chocolate on these nuts doesn't even taste like most chocolates. I think this chocolate fell from heaven. I love would to have a chocolate birthday cake just covered in these!! yum 😋
Katy A.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Yes, yes, yes! These are wonderful! Nicely packed in the good-sized cans - a help to not plowing through them all at once. And if feeling generous, a nice little gift for someone special (in our case, the son-in-law who brings us Holy Communion on Sunday). The toffee is perfect - the macadamias are large and fresh. The chocolate is good! Now what could be better - well, dark chocolate, but I guess that's not for everyone. These are soooo good!
Lannie M.
Lannie M.
If I had to choose a chocolate candy to have forever alone; it would be this. It's like salty and sweet snack like chlorate and pretzels. I had lived in Hawaii before and when they send care packages; I get it too. Although you can find it in any store now, I believe it maybe cheaper getting lots in Hawaii. These also comes in just the macadamia nuts that's are seasoned which are great also!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Corona, CA
These are the ultimate treat! They usually are received in my house in stockings, Easter baskets, for good report cards, etc. but only because they are so delicious, they are usually gone within 5 minutes of opening the bag. No self control with these tasty morsels! We usually get them at Target for under $5/bag. I think that's a great price where macadamia scare concerned!
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These chocolates are DELICIOUS!!!! There is a macadamia nut covered in chocolate. It's resells or so it can be saved. I first bought this on my trip to Hawaii but you can find this in you local snack aisle. I've repurchased this so many time!! Remember there is a but inside, so watch for allergies and have fun eating these yummy snack!!! #delicious #yummy
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
These have always been a staple "gift" to bring home to family and friends when visiting Hawaii. We lived there for almost 3 years & weren't allowed to come home without these!. The macadamia nuts a large, creamy and crunchy & the chocolate coating is delicious. Great snack full of healthy fats (so....technically a health food, right? Haha)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Love, love, love mauna loa's. It's the first thing I load up on when entering hawaii and the last thing I load up on when leaving the island. My all time favorites are the coconut and chocolate covered mauna loa's, but really all of them are great. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and they powder their macadamias lightly with salt.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Growing up in Hawai'i made it possible to try exotic foods and expect the best. Mouna Loa Macadamia nuts are the best the islands have to offer and are delicious! Delicate nuts covered in chocolate are easy to share with those from the mainland and to find even when you moved away from paradise. These will forever remind me of home.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA
These taste delicious! I first got them in Hawaii when I was on my honeymoon and I bought like 1000 to take home with me! I never saw them around my area so I took a lot home but now I can find them and I buy them and put them in a jar for my guests coming over to my house! Even though my husband is the one that eats them all! 😄
Vorina A.
Vorina A.
Portland, OR
Where can I find these?
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
I will love to try this are they good?
Carina M.
Carina M.
Anyone know Where I can buy these?
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL - Illinois
What does these taste like?
Cheyenne S.