BY MAUNA LOA

Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products.  Great tasting Mauna Loa® macadamia nuts and treats meet the highest standards of quality and excellence.  Perfect for gift-giving, special occasions or an everyday treat! Mahalo for buying Mauna Loa products. see more...

• Here for the badge, like everyone else 10 Answers
  • I had this chocolate before, when my aunties went to Hawaii 2 yea...4 Answers
  • Anyone know Where I can buy these? 18 Answers
Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias
  • "When i buy myself a bag of these i always pour me a little bit in a baggy because if i dont i will literally sit down and eat the whole bag all by myself in one sitting." in 7 reviews
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
These are absolutely the most amazing things I've ever ate. A friend of mine who lives in hawaii shipped me a box full of these and other kinds of candies and chocolates, but from everything in the box I fell in love with these. I literally could not stop eating them! The worst day of my life was when the bag was empty lol. The chocolate on these nuts doesn't even taste like most chocolates. I think this chocolate fell from heaven. I love would to have a chocolate birthday cake just covered in these!! yum 😋
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Yes, yes, yes! These are wonderful! Nicely packed in the good-sized cans - a help to not plowing through them all at once. And if feeling generous, a nice little gift for someone special (in our case, the son-in-law who brings us Holy Communion on Sunday). The toffee is perfect - the macadamias are large and fresh. The chocolate is good! Now what could be better - well, dark chocolate, but I guess that's not for everyone. These are soooo good!
Nichole S.
Corona, CA
These are the ultimate treat! They usually are received in my house in stockings, Easter baskets, for good report cards, etc. but only because they are so delicious, they are usually gone within 5 minutes of opening the bag. No self control with these tasty morsels! We usually get them at Target for under $5/bag. I think that's a great price where macadamia scare concerned!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These chocolates are DELICIOUS!!!! There is a macadamia nut covered in chocolate. It's resells or so it can be saved. I first bought this on my trip to Hawaii but you can find this in you local snack aisle. I've repurchased this so many time!! Remember there is a but inside, so watch for allergies and have fun eating these yummy snack!!! #delicious #yummy
Kathryn W.
These have always been a staple "gift" to bring home to family and friends when visiting Hawaii. We lived there for almost 3 years & weren't allowed to come home without these!. The macadamia nuts a large, creamy and crunchy & the chocolate coating is delicious. Great snack full of healthy fats (so....technically a health food, right? Haha)
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Love, love, love mauna loa's. It's the first thing I load up on when entering hawaii and the last thing I load up on when leaving the island. My all time favorites are the coconut and chocolate covered mauna loa's, but really all of them are great. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and they powder their macadamias lightly with salt.
Samantha L.
Growing up in Hawai'i made it possible to try exotic foods and expect the best. Mouna Loa Macadamia nuts are the best the islands have to offer and are delicious! Delicate nuts covered in chocolate are easy to share with those from the mainland and to find even when you moved away from paradise. These will forever remind me of home.
Jade K.
Straight from Hawaii - this is exactly what you will find there, and it is the best you can get. There are 2 macadamia nuts per chocolate, and the chocolate stays very soft for months - even if the box is open. I've kept an open box for even over a year before and they still taste amazing. I recommend these to everyone.
Lyn B.
I'm from Hawaii and I grew up eating these. Now that I live on the mainland, I always ask my family to send me this care packages. Everytime I go back to Hawaii, I always stock up. It taste so good, the macadamia has a unique nutty taste, and the chocolate is delicious. The product is always consistent. You must try it!
Jade R.
I always remember to bring these chocolates back to mainland for my friends & family after coming from Hawaii! They're everyone's favorite
These chocolates are one of a kind and totally irresistible with is perfectly salty macadamia nut center - covered in the delicious rich milk chocolate cocoon!
Vorina A.
Tigard, OR
Where can I find these?
Emmi M.
I will love to try this are they good?
Carina M.
Anyone know Where I can buy these?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
What does these taste like?
Briana B.
Has anyone found these in a grocery store ?