Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias uploaded by Johna Precious R.

BY MAUNA LOA

Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products.  Great tasting Mauna Loa® macadamia nuts and treats meet the highest standards of quality and excellence.  Perfect for gift-giving, special occasions or an everyday treat! Mahalo for buying Mauna Loa products. see more...

• Here for the badge, like everyone else 10 Answers
  • I had this chocolate before, when my aunties went to Hawa...4 Answers
  • Anyone know Where I can buy these? 18 Answers
Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias
  • "When i buy myself a bag of these i always pour me a little bit in a baggy because if i dont i will literally sit down and eat the whole bag all by myself in one sitting." in 7 reviews
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
this is one of my favorite snacks to buy! i always buy these for a long road trip or just when I'm just in the mood for something sweet! I really like these and you get a lot of them for the price! the chocolate is creamy and the macadamia nuts are salty and crunchy. highly recommend.
Leah P.
Talking Rock, GA
I discovered these on a trip to hawaii and I am so glad I did!! These are such a quick and easy snack and they are so addicting! So glad target sells them here in the states!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these for when I'm being bad on my eating or for a nice sweet treat. These are very rich but you can easily eat the whole bag if you aren't paying attention. Worth the buy if you like these types of nuts and chocolate.
Shelby B.
I first had these after moving to Hawaii with my husband when he was stationed out there in the military. I was hooked after just one! And then I discovered the milk chocolate toffee ones and WOW! I've tried other brands and this one by far is my absolute favorite! I still like to get them every now and then especially when I'm feeling home sick for the island!
Christina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good. When my friends come back from Hawaii they always bring me a bag or two back! There are lots of different flavors, but this is one of their original! My favorite of this brand would be the toffee macadamia covered chocolate! Those are truly the best if you love toffee and nuts!
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
What us better than the salty buttery crunch of snacking on Macadamia nuts? Wheb they are covered in creamy milk chocolate!! These chocolate covered nuts are so delicious and addictive!! I know I can't eat just 1..or 1 handful for that matter! They are sweet salty crunchy creamy and dreamy
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I actually lived in Hawaii for 6 years of my life and these things were so popular for tourist and locals because they are sooo good. They don't have that sweet and salty taste like most penury chocolates. When you bite into it, it's a sweet chocolate with a nice hard texture.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
These always remind me of the gorgeous Hawaii! And of course they taste fantastic. They are the perfect treat, and they aren't that sweet, so you won't be overloaded with overly powerful sweets. They are pretty pricey, whether your on the islands or in the states. But I like to treat myself every now and again.
Rebecca Q.
You have to be really careful not to eat the whole bag.. This is mine and my dads favorite little treat. They can be a bit pricey so we only get them once or twice a year, but I just think that makes them taste that much better.
brenda s.
ROCKWELL
Looked for a "just because" treat to put in a bridal shower snack/gift basket, and saw these. Bought two bags (one for me!) They are so wonderful! Easy to eat all of them at one sitting though - portion them out before you start (lol). Thank you card from, the bride said she'd liked them, too!
Vorina A.
Tigard, OR
Where can I find these?
Emmi M.
I will love to try this are they good?
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
Anyone know Where I can buy these?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
What does these taste like?
Briana B.
Has anyone found these in a grocery store ?