Add a Photo
Mauna Loa Maui Onion & Garlic Macadamia Nuts 6 Pack 4.5oz Cans and and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap

By MAUNA LOA
#913 in Nuts & Seeds
Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with savory garlic and sweet Maui onion,and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

I am glad that these containers are so small. Once you start eating the nuts, you can't stop. They are so delicious! I managed to force myself away from them after finishing half of them, and ate the rest of them the next time I opened the container again. They are crunchy, but not too hard, and so tasty! All nuts are very healthy, especially when they are raw or dry roasted. They are the healthy kind of fats, so I don't feel any guilt at all while enjoying them.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Though these are so expensive.... they are so good!! I used to eat these often as I was given some from my aunt. But now I only eat them once in a while. It's not a snack to splurge on and pig out on in one sitting though...... fattening.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this facial soap soooo sooo soooo much , it makes my face so soft and I love the onion and garlic nuts , and the moisturizing lotion .
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I love macadamia nuts & this is the bean to get. I love this brand. They are always good.

Join Now