Add a Photo
Mauna Loa Maui Onion & Garlic Macadamia Nuts 6 Pack 4.5oz Cans and and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap

By MAUNA LOA
#937 in Nuts & Seeds
Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with savory garlic and sweet Maui onion,and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

I am glad that these containers are so small. Once you start eating the nuts, you can't stop. They are so delicious! I managed to force myself away from them after finishing half of them, and ate the rest of them the next time I opened the container again. They are crunchy, but not too hard, and so tasty! All nuts are very healthy, especially when they are raw or dry roasted. They are the healthy kind of fats, so I don't feel any guilt at all while enjoying them.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

Macadamia nuts are extremely fresh and taste great! Absolutely best I've ever had, and I may or may not have an addiction to the. You can get them anywhere- from corner stores to target to online. All in all, these are AMAZING in quality and are my go-to snack!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Kingwood, TX

Mauna Loa Maui Onion & Garlic are my family's favorite savory macadamia nut snack! I've never seen them near me but we always pick them up in Hawaii and my husband's Hawaiian relatives send them to us, knowing how much we enjoy them. They are salty and delicious!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Though these are so expensive.... they are so good!! I used to eat these often as I was given some from my aunt. But now I only eat them once in a while. It's not a snack to splurge on and pig out on in one sitting though...... fattening.
member-81953f1dc
member-81953f1dc
Torrance, CA

Mauna Loa is the only brand I consume for macadamia nuts. This flavor is truly what it is. You can really taste it. If uou are looking for a more neutral flavor, go with the original flavor!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Portland, OR

I got a whole bunch at Costco in Hawaii when I was figuring out what to bring back as gifts. They're not big but good size for gifts. And cheap.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this facial soap soooo sooo soooo much , it makes my face so soft and I love the onion and garlic nuts , and the moisturizing lotion .
Eilda D.
Eilda D.
Lakeland, FL

all of this nuts are good and very good for your health they are good for your figth high choleserol i eat severla a day
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I love macadamia nuts & this is the bean to get. I love this brand. They are always good.

Join Now