Mauna Loa Maui Onion & Garlic Macadamia Nuts 6 Pack 4.5oz Cans and and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap

BY MAUNA LOA

Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with savory garlic and sweet Maui onion,and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Though these are so expensive.... they are so good!! I used to eat these often as I was given some from my aunt. But now I only eat them once in a while. It's not a snack to splurge on and pig out on in one sitting though...... fattening.
member-81953f1dc
member-81953f1dc
Torrance, CA
Mauna Loa is the only brand I consume for macadamia nuts. This flavor is truly what it is. You can really taste it. If uou are looking for a more neutral flavor, go with the original flavor!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
I got a whole bunch at Costco in Hawaii when I was figuring out what to bring back as gifts. They're not big but good size for gifts. And cheap.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this facial soap soooo sooo soooo much , it makes my face so soft and I love the onion and garlic nuts , and the moisturizing lotion .
Eilda D.
Eilda D.
Lakeland, FL
all of this nuts are good and very good for your health they are good for your figth high choleserol i eat severla a day
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I love macadamia nuts & this is the bean to get. I love this brand. They are always good.
Nile Z.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Oh my gosh these are to die for. The flavors burst in your mouth & it tastes amazing. Nice healthy snack. These always taste fresh & that's a plus for me. Go out & try these. You're gonna love them & are gonna be craving for them again. Just you watch.
Harout T.
Harout T.
I love these and treat these as a healthy snack to have when I am at work and feeling a little bit hungry. I have also put these out to guests and they have loved them also. They commented where I had purchased them and how much they cost.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
bronx
This is a great healthy snack that I recommend to everyone if you love onion and garlic I myself love this flavor it also is easy to carry
Janay B.
Janay B.
OMG!! The garlic and onion flavor takes these macadamia nuts tp another level. It just completely transforms it.