by Mauna Loa

Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with savory garlic and sweet Maui onion,and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mauna Loa Maui Onion & Garlic 1 Bag 11oz Each Bag and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap!
Claremore
Yummy grab & go healthy, crunchy snack. Curbs the hangry attack for crunchy & salty. I love these! Thumbs up!
Not a fan of this product. Was not pleasing for what the product was supposed to do. Will not purchase again.
Anaheim, CA
Tried these they love but for me its not for my liking.. its not my kind of taste but my family likes it
Fair Oaks, CA
This is such a great gift for housewarming parties or as a host gift. It's hard not to eat them first!
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is the bees knees. Leaves a fresh garlic and onion burp you can enjoy later.
Buenos aires
this is the richest in the world, I could eat a million of these boxes. I always buy the highly recommend them. I love this and I want many
I just love the taste of this snack Amazing One must go for it It tastes incredible If you are feeling hungry go for a pack of it
Amendoim adoro amendoim muito boa essa marca gosto muito como sempre que posso maravilhoso... Bom mesmo recomendo

Looking for your answer?