BY MAUNA LOA

Taste of the Tropics All Natural All of the Rich and Crunchy Goodness Without the Salt! The rich volcanic soil and rain forest climate on the Hilo side of Hawaii are the ideal growing conditions for the World s Best Macadamia Nuts. The Original Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts are a true taste of the Tropic. We dry roast our premium macadamia nuts to bring out their entire rich, delicate flavor. T hen these crunchy morsels are dry roasted to perfection, lightly salted, and immediately packed to seal in every bit of their flavor and freshness. Available in a variety of scrumptious flavors, we guarantee you will never go back to ordinary snacking again. The macadamias are vacuum sealed cans keep the macadamias fresh and crunchy. True taste of the tropics 1 Dry roast to bring out the rich delicate flavor 4 Lightly salted and immediately packed 3 Guarantee flavor, crunch and freshness see more...

• Where can you buy these? are they a ridiculous price?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Virginia C.
These are addicting. These nuts have a slightly sweet taste and creamy texture. They are my favorite nut now. No wonder I always loved white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I love macadamia nuts, and these are no exception. My only complaint with these is that they don't taste very fresh. This could be because I'm used to eating them raw and these are toasted. They're good for the price!
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I love love love macadamia nuts. These nuts are great and have no salt on them so it's not that bad for your health. I will leave just like a handful of these are sometimes I'll throw them in a salad or in the morning I'll put them in oatmeal or if it's a special morning I'll make pancakes with them there so many different uses for these nuts
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
Love making dessert toppings with these as well as adding them into baking mixes. They are great for hikes as well because they aren't salted so we don't have to worry about them dehydrating us. They are on the higher side so we get them in bulk to save.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I love the taste of simple macadamia nuts. However, I don't find myself purchasing often because they are definitely on the pricier side when it comes to nuts and they are pretty high in fat. However, I love purchasing them as an occasional treat or if I know someone has never tried them.
Kvetka S.
These are so addicting! I love snacking nuts for work, school, or out running errands. These ones in particular are my favorite. Although I do like them salted, sometimes I purchase these unsalted ones for when I use them for baking. The macadamias specifically I only purchase from this brand. Other brands can't compare to this one. I would highly recommend! Especially the salted ones. :)
Bernadette M.
Petaluma, CA
I grew up eating this brand of macadamia nuts and it is my go-to snack when I want a taste of home! The dry roasted unsalted are my favorite, mostly because many of the flavored ones have too much salt for my liking. Always love how Mauna Loa comes out with different varieties - try the chocolate ones too!
Sherri O.
My number one choice for a nut snack or for added protein to a small meal. The macadamia has a crunch but yet creaminess as you eat it. It's a higher fat nut so a small portion fills you up & keeps you satisfied longer than other snack choices.
Tiffany L.
My aunt who lives in Hawaii flies back with these when she comes and visits. I grew up eating these and they were always addicting. They are a great snack and there are other kinds of Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts flavors that you should try.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are just so delicious! I've tried other (less expensive) brands and they're just never as good. I took off one star though because they're better salted!
Mariah k.
Where can you buy these? are they a ridiculous price?