Mauna Loa Macadamias, Maui Onion & Garlic uploaded by MOMI H.

BY MAUNA LOA

Get to know Hawaii’s savory side: premium roasted macadamia nuts seasoned with garlic and sweet Maui onion. Mauna Loa Maui Onion and Garlic Macadamia Nuts are the perfect indulgence for those who love tropical snacks, whether you give them as a gift,... see more...

Dani S.
Macadamias are expensive, but Mauna Loa's Onion and Garlic nuts are worth it for the awesome flavor combination. It's very odd, to be sure, but it's just the right balance of onion and garlic and not overly salty or overpowering.
They make a great snack.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
Super delicious with lots of great flavor thats super addictive and a great price for a good snack. Just leaves your breath a bit fowl and leaves a slight funny after taste.
Paige M.
One of my dear friends lives in Hawaii, and I beg her to send these to me whenever I get a chance. They're sort of buttery in texture and the flavor is amazing. If i'm not careful, I can go through a whole bag in one sitting. All of the varieties of Mauna Loa are great, but this one is a scene stealer
Caroline M.
Aurora, CO
These are addictive and so delicious! This flavor is so tasty it's hard to quit eating them once you've started. The taste is similar to that of a sour cream and onion chip but I think that these would be a healthier option.
Seia W.
Hermosa beach, CA
I LOVE THESE ! Whenever I'm in Hawaii I buy SO MANY BAGS of these ! They have this addicting savory taste , and when it's combined with the texture of the macadamia it is so delicious 100% recommend
Linh N.
Gresham , OR
Mauna Loa has done it again! Maui garlic and onion with the combination of their soft, delicious macadamia nuts is simply AMAZING. I can never stop snacking on these once I get started.
Criselle T.
Corona, CA
This particular flavor has a lot of sodium. I do love macadamias and prefer the natural or less salt. However, I will never say no to chocolate covered macadamias!
Cammie S.
Philadelphia
Essentially sour cream and onion macadamia nuts. I'm not a big fan of the flavor because the nuts are so high in fat that it doesn't need it.
Dana D.
Stigler, OK
I left Hawaii with a case full. Such rich flavor and great quality nut. These are my favorite. Great size and seasoning. A +
Ashley T.
Mauna Loa Macadamias are so tasty! I have a hard time finding these at home, but whenever I'm in Hawaii i stock up.