BY MAUNA LOA

Take your taste buds on a trip to paradise with Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamia Nuts! These premium treats are roasted with real Hawaiian honey to salty-sweet perfection. Add them to your favorite snack mixes and baked goods, or treat friends and... see more...

Jacqueline F.
Holy cow. You know the product is amazing if you start it out with your mouth drooling!!! Macadamia nuts are so my favorite but this brand is amazing and makes the best flavored kind of the nuts and would tell anyone to get to the store and pick some up for themselves!
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
Man, I love macadamia nuts. They are pricy but they are soooooo good. Love to snack on these throughout the day, great source of energy when you need a pick me up midday. Will definitely repurchase and maybe get one of the new flavors as well.
Shelby S.
These nuts taste so good but I just wish they reminded me more of Hawaii. It helps to drizzle some chocolate over them. These are great nuts to put in a trail mix. They're so delicious and have so many different flavor My favorites are all the sweet ones of course <3_<3
Nicci B.
Pearl City, HI
My go to for sweet snacks, the sweet butteryness is worth the price of these little gems. I've had many Mac nuts but Mauna Loa is my old faithful. However I have to be careful to consume them in moderation as too many nuts are not the healthiest.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
So yummy, by far my favorite nut brand. These make a perfect on the go snack or even when your relaxing at home. Guilt free and delicious, you can't go wrong!! :)
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
These are amazing local Hawaii grown macadamia nuts. they are awesome for snacking and the reseable bag makes on the go possible. The large bag will go quicker than you think!! Perfect gift for people who love organic products.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are so delicious, either as a snack or in baking, and have a full flavor. The honey roasted nuts are even more delicious, and I love to take them with me as a filling, easy snack, and my husband loves them in cookies. Definitely worth the extra pennies for authenticity!
Tammie S.
Used these recently as an addition to an old family recipe for a coconut cake. Turned out to be beautiful and very tasty! The crunch of these macadamia nuts are delicious!
Irene E.
Palmdale
I love anything macadamia and anything honey so I had to try these. They were so tasty, I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting. They don't have an overwhelming taste of honey.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
These are delightful. If you like macadamian nuts you will really like these. They are sweet and have a great flavor.