Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts 2 Bags 11oz Each, and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion,

BY MAUNA LOA

2 Bags 11oz each of Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts roasted in rich, golden honey,and 1 Bar of Noni Facial soap and 1 Tube of Gardenia Moisturizing Lotion, see more...

Pam H.
Johnstown, PA
These nuts are one of the best I have tried. I like to eat healthy and these nuts hit the spot.
Some pros are they are easy to take with you and taste great they are affordable for any budget
The noni facial soap is very moisturizing and the gardenia lotion smells great
Glenda G.
I like these a lot and macadamia nut are pretty low in fat so they ate a great snack when you're trying to make good choices.creaminess and buttery flavor of these nuts plus a little salt is just such an addicting taste and I can definitely destroy a bag in one sitting!
Elizabeth M.
I can eat these in one sitting!!! So addicting! If you are looking for a sweet yet filling snack I would highly recommend this! Every time we go back to the Islands, I always make sure that I purchase a couple more bags of this to last me the trip to the mainland and a week or two. Bringing these back also make great gifts!
Heather G.
What can you say... Any time I can get my hand on the Macadamia Nut I do. I keep them on hand just in case I want something. I don't know how healthy but a just because or pick me up better then other items. I can have these
Shayne P.
There are two types of people in this world: those who love these mac nuts, and liars. Haha! These are so, so, sooo yummy! You get the sweet flavor from the honey roasting without any of the chewiness that typically also comes with it.
Anachristie B.
My favorite nuts of all time!!! Macadamia! Very creamy and rich... it's so pricey but all worth it! I love buying this at Trader Joe's!
Sai-Li C.
Kihei, HI
love them, especially because i can just go to any of my local stores and get them, because i live on the island its made from :)
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Karrington H.
These are good, the honey makes them takes really well and I like to get theses when I want to snack.
Loretta S.
I love to use the macadamia nuts in cookies. It gives them a great taste that everyone loves

Amazon