Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamias uploaded by l V.Mauna Loa Honey Roasted Macadamias uploaded by Melissa R.

BY MAUNA LOA

127 grams per can see more...

• Are these Mauna Loa Honey Roasted nuts very sweet? I would love t...3 Answers
  • Where/ what store can you buy these at in VA? I'd love to try!!2 Answers
  • Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time guilt free...1 Answers
Tamara Z.
Macadamia nuts taste great and cookies and that's how I grew up eating them however I recently learned that they taste amazing on salads. I add fruit to my lettuce and then I top it off with these crunchy macadamia nuts and I'm good to go as an appetizer or main meal.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
As a vegetarian trying to become vegan I'm always introducing to my diet new food. Nuts are great for health and macadamia tastes delicious. I really recommend this brand plus I like the package and the design.
Katherine C.
La Grange
When it comes to macadamia nuts this brand is the best. I got these when in Hawaii over Christmas and brought them home as presents for all of my friends. They're delicious and the little cans are cute and convenient and also let you decide how much you want to eat while easily saving for later
l V.
Easton, PA
I looove these. They are a good combination of sweet and salty. There are other honey roasted macadamias but these are the best. They appear to have a sugar coating. Perfect snack. Try them try them!!!
Melissa R.
Palmdale , CA
I recently had these on a road trip. They are so addicting. My self control went out the window. They are a great blend of butter nutty goodness from macadamia but, with just a touch of sweetness from the honey. They would be fabulous in cookies, or brownies. Or just in my belly is all good too! A must buy for nut lovers!!
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
By far the best Macadamia nuts on the shelf!!! Every product I have ever purchased from Mauna Loa has been of the highest quality... I recommend these to everyone, if your looking for a healthy snack or to make something sweet and sinful try Mauna Loa macadamia nuts!!!! <3
Heather  H.
These have such a good flavor and i can never eat just one. I can go through a whole bag or can in a matter of minutes because of how good these are. I always seem to buy this band too. I love em! They are also pretty easy to find in the snack area of walmart or heb.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love nuts and anything honey roasted is usually DIVINE .. but I was not really feeling the Mauna Loa Honey Roasted All Natural Macadamias I received as a gift from my sister over the July 4th holiday! The nuts were all but tasteless and so darn hard... oh well..
Julie G.
I had never tried macadamia nuts in anything other than cookies, and I will definitely be purchasing these again. They were so tasty, if a little expensive, that I ate almost the whole can myself.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I always buy this brand of macadamia nuts. They are always fresh and tasty and go perfectly in my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. And if I don't hide them they are gone the same day - they are that good!
Ta L.
Are these Mauna Loa Honey Roasted nuts very sweet? I would love to try them.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Where/ what store can you buy these at in VA? I'd love to try!!
Ramya K.
Hopkins, MN
Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time guilt free as it is great for entire family to enjoy